Page 5 of 77 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: What the hells happening to Charles County?????

Quote Originally Posted by Qurious
    for every stat you have that points to a black person committing a crime, you'll have one that isn't reported yet committed by a white person.

i didnt see any stats that showed the black population in waldorf increasing by the thousands....

I've lived in Waldorf for 5 years now and my only complaint is the traffic and I'm from NY where its a whole lot worse (hence my location when people say Waldorf is ghetto and full of blacks)

if you dont like the area because there is so much crime, y not move??
    Apparently you don't drive around much...do you see the for sale signs out....majority up for sale is white...I WONDER WHY!!!!!
    :coffee:

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde
    Blah blah.

It so happens I used to live in a Section 8 neighborhood, although I wasn't Section 8 myself. What happens is that a homeowner decides to start renting to Section 8, and pretty soon the non-S8 people move out because it becomes a bad neighborhood. So the other homeowners have no choice but to take S8 because nobody else wants to live there anymore.
    Thats another generalized statement.

My boyfriend rented out our former townhouse over in Wakefield to a nice white couple. The area isn't all that, and yes there are some families who I'm sure are on section 8...but people the couple still moved in. It was his choice to not accept section 8...im not buying "they have no choice to accept section 8 cuz no one wants to live there anymore."

When people need a place to live, they certainly aren't going to be picky.

NOT Politically Correct!! chernmax's Avatar
    WALDORF, Md. - According to the Charles County Sheriff's Department, on Nov. 12 at 4:30 p.m., officers responded to the parking lot outside of Dick’s Sporting Goods located at 11080 Mall Circle in Waldorf for the report of an armed robbery. Thefts and robberies in the parking lot of the mall have become a common occurrence in recent years.

The officers determined that two victims were walking in the parking lot when they were approached by three suspects. One of the suspects knocked one of the victims to the ground and struck him several times in the head with his fists. The other victim attempted to help his friend when the suspects knocked him to the ground and struck him in the head. The suspects then produced a stun gun and used it on the victims.

The suspects stole one of the victims’ jacket and shoes and both victims’ wallets. The suspects fled the scene and ran toward Macy’s.

The suspects are described as black males, 16 to 18 years of age, wearing dark clothing and black jackets.
    “When somebody doesn't do the job, we gotta let ‘em go.” ~ Clint Eastwood

Quote Originally Posted by rdkarob
    Apparently you don't drive around much...do you see the for sale signs out....majority up for sale is white...I WONDER WHY!!!!!
    and you called the real estate agent to ask if the owners selling the house are white? Another generalized statement!!

I didnt think so.

I don't give a flip who you are or what color you are. Opportunity is out there for those who choose to take it. If you want to stay and supress yourself by staying in section 8 housing then go right ahead. Its an easy life. I have sisters and brothers that choose that life in Jersey. Why work hard when you could get it for next to nothing and then rob people for the other things you need? What could possibly make me think that those folks that do that are being isolated by soceity and not given the opportunities that I had. I went to public schools and a Vocational High School and followed it up with 8 years of service to this country as a Marine. Again, I took responsibilty for myself and did what I had to do so I wouldn't have to live by the great stereotypes that exists for hispanics these days. Everyone has the chance no matter who they are.

Thats another generalized statement.

My boyfriend rented out our former townhouse over in Wakefield to a nice white couple. The area isn't all that, and yes there are some families who I'm sure are on section 8...but people the couple still moved in. It was his choice to not accept section 8...im not buying "they have no choice to accept section 8 cuz no one wants to live there anymore."

ARe you Black? Just curious and almost postive?

Blog Entries
    The only ones who aren't going to be picky are those who can't afford anything else.

You ask any single Mom who's genuinely trying to better her life and the lives of her children, who lives in S8 housing, and she'll say the first thing she wants to do when she gets some money together is MOVE.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

and you called the real estate agent to ask if the owners selling the house are white? Another generalized statement!!

I didnt think so.

HAHAHAH YOUR PROFILE...YOU LIVE IN GHETTO WALDORF...HMMMMMM, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WALDORF....

Quote Originally Posted by rdkarob
    HAHAHAH YOUR PROFILE...YOU LIVE IN GHETTO WALDORF...HMMMMMM, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WALDORF....

Blog Entries
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver