Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677

Thread: What the hells happening to Charles County?????

Back to the subject at hand....(no, it's not my weiner).....

Over the last few days I've read about rapes, fights at schools, stabbing at schools, robberies, etc.....NONE of the suspects are White.

Now, before you guys drag me off and tar-and-feather my ass, is it that the crimes committed by Whites just aren't making the news, or are the White people in Charles Co not committing any crimes at all?

No one can deny the fact that crime increases substantially proportionate to the percentage of minority influx, not even Tomahawk202. I hear Waldorf/Charles was once a very desirable area to live in, with its proximity to the nation's capital.

Where do we go from here?

Talking where do we go from here?????

ok the simple answer: to buy ammunition so we can run the "YO GANGSTAS WHO ARE PRANKSTERS back to DC and PG county/ where they fit in

What we have here is...

"a failure to communicate..."
    (Isn't that an Eastwood line?) Correction: Cool Hand Luke (Thanks Don Barzini)

I consider three things directly at fault here:
    1) failure of the courts to properly treat juvenile crime seriously. The liberal view is that counseling, monitered behavior .."stay in school" will work: The stats prove: They don't have the desired affect. I volunteered in a Max prison: teaching the GED, 70-80% return rate among inmates.

2) Failure of Parents: They have generally lost control of their kids by age 12.
    They look to the schools to raise them-wrong idea PARENTS! I teach,...I can have a small effect on those who desire to improve & have aspirations. The rest: a biding their time to get out & run wild.

3) NAACP, Sharpton, Jackson etc> They run their mouths about "injustice" they yell about HOPE NOT DOPE, and they wag their fingers at corporations demanding Board positions & hiring quotas.
    MR Jackson: tell me about your lurid affairs...
    Mr Sharpton: how many thugs have you promoted as being model children?
    NAACP: How many shameless lawsuits have you pursued to attack everything from voting districts, to colleges, to Mom & Pop stores...while millions of Black children are getting aborted every year? Your priorities are screwed up.

Waldorf is actually a symptom of many communities across the country that are being swarmed by those who...are the product of the above failures.

Bill Cosby has a much clearer take on things ....he needs to be heard and not muzzled by the liberal lawyers or so called champions for social justice.
    Last edited by Hessian; 12-21-2006 at 11:30 AM.
    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Hessian
    (Isn't that an Eastwood line?)

I consider two three things directly at fault here:
    1) failure of the courts to properly treat juvenile crime seriously. The liberal view is that counseling, monitered behavior .."stay in school" will work: The stats prove: They don't have the desired affect. I volunteered in a Max prison: teaching the GED, 70-80% return rate among inmates.

2) Failure of Parents: They have generally lost control of their kids by age 12.
    They look to the schools to raise them-wrong idea PARENTS! I teach,...I can have a small effect on those who desire to improve & have aspirations. The rest: a biding their time to get out & run wild.

3) NAACP, Sharpton, Jackson etc> They run their mouths about "injustice" they yell about HOPE NOT DOPE, and they wag their fingers at corporations demanding Board positions & hiring quotas.
    MR Jackson: tell me about your lurid affairs...
    Mr Sharpton: how many thugs have you promoted as being model children?
    NAACP: How many shameless lawsuits have you pursued to attack everything from voting districts, to colleges, to Mom & Pop stores...while millions of Black children are getting aborted every year? Your priorities are screwed up.

Waldorf is actually a symptom of many communities across the country that are being swarmed by those who...are the product of the above failures.

Bill Cosby has a much clearer take on things ....he needs to be heard and not muzzled by the liberal lawyers or so called champions for social justice.
    very well said
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." ~Albert Einstein

Strother Martin, Cool Hand Luke.... one of the greatest "man" movies ever....
    "I swear to god" -MissKitty

Nope..."Cool Hand Luke"
    All men having power ought to be distrusted to a certain degree.

James Madison, speech at the Constitutional Convention, July 11, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by mainman
    Strother Martin, Cool Hand Luke.... one of the greatest "man" movies ever....
    "Shakin' it boss."
    "90% of this game is half mental."~Yogi Berra

"I love mankind. It's people I can't stand"~ Linus VanPelt

"I'm tryna think but nothin' happens!"~Jerome Howard

And here we find...

another community in crisis:
    http://www.sptimes.com/2006/12/22/So...ss__and.shtml/

$58,000,000 spent on new facilities- I'm very sure that the curriculum reflects the priorities of their community, teachers take diversity training, and the security system is top notch...and then who do the admin turn too for help other than other admin:

Pastors.
    It seems they need role models for the kids...and they look to the churches to help patrol their temple to humanism.

Merry Winter solstice, and a Happly New solar year.
    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor
    The same thing is happening in Calvert County although a lot slower, we are trying to mitigate the influx of folks from PG county and DC by pricing them out. In addition the current law in Calvert is you can not develop on any plot of land less then one acer so that does help in the pricing them out arena.
    And also "out pricing" the people who were born and raised in calvert & st. mary's counties and now can not afford to live here ..

Quote Originally Posted by donbarzini
    "Shakin' it boss."
    Lucille!