HELP........REMOVAL of DYING Possom on My FRONT PORCH

jayden0405

NEED HELP...........

I have a DYING Possom on my FRONT PORCH

I called Animal Contorl to no Avail, it was an answering machine, I left a message, it stated if was an emergency to call the sheriff

I called the sheriff they stated an officer would come to my house SHOOT the animal and then WE have to dispose of it. But BEFORE the officer will shoot it we have to SHOVEL it into our front yard, so that it can be shot in the SOFT DIRT vs. OUR PORCH.

So NOW I can't get out my house because it's in FRONT of my door.

ANY SUGGESTIONS????

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
jayden0405 said:
NEED HELP...........

I called Animal Contorl to no Avail, it was an answering machine, I left a message, it stated if was an emergency to call the sheriff

I called the sheriff they stated an officer would come to my house SHOOT the animal and then WE have to dispose of it. But BEFORE the officer will shoot it we have to SHOVEL it into our front yard, so that it can be shot in the SOFT DIRT vs. OUR PORCH.

ANY SUGGESTIONS????

Total girly girl!!! :lmao: :huggy:

If you can't bring yourself to pick it up and toss it out in the yard or in the trash, use a broom to push it off the porch. Or alternatively, offer up a roast beef on rye and a beer and you'll get several offers to remove it from the porch!

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
careful !!! it might be just playin' possum.
Offer it roast beef on rye and a beer and see what happens.

jayden0405

Call it what you want, but I AM NOT having my 19mth old walk out there with a animal on my porch.

Lugnut said:
Total girly girl!!! :lmao: :huggy:

If you can't bring yourself to pick it up and toss it out in the yard or in the trash, use a broom to push it off the porch. Or alternatively, offer up a roast beef on rye and a beer and you'll get several offers to remove it from the porch!

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
jayden0405 said:
Call it what you want, but I AM NOT having my 19mth old walk out there with a animal on my porch.

:confused:

I suggested you toss the possum off the porch or use a broom to shove it off the porch, I didn't say give the broom to your 19 month old! :lmao:

Or did you mean the tot would be bringing out the sandwich and beer? That would be innapropriate doncha think? I mean we're talking about a wild animal and beer here. Not exactly childrens material. :smack:

M

Mousebaby

I could send over my dogs, they'll take care of it for you! They kill possums all the time in my back yard. Oh you haven't lived till you've seen two big dogs playing tug of war with a possum! :killingme

bcp

In My Opinion
Possum Pot Pie

Ingredients:
1 cup glazed huckleberries
3 shots gin or moonshine
1 possum
---if roadkill: make jambalaya
---if caught: proceed with recipe
1 pie crust
sliced carrots & cabbage to taste

Directions:
Cover a pan (or any implement you can put in a fire) with the bottom of your pie crust, and place the possum in it. Add the huckleberries and carrots, and shred the cabbage over it. Close up the pie and bake until the neighbors' dogs come sniffing around to see what the wonderful smell is, or until the fire department arrives (whichever comes first). Remove pie from fire/oven, slice, and enjoy.

What can I say? I'm a fat man, Fat men eat anything that moves slow enough to take a bite out of.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
greyhound said:
RABIES!!!!!!

Rabies is possible but very rare in oppossums. He could just be playing possum. They will make themselves look sick and even dead. Leave him alone, don't look at it or go near it and see if he goes away when the threat of a human is gone.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
jayden0405 said:
Where's bebe's daddy? I thought this was the sort of thing you wimmins relied on us testosterone addled folks to take care of.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jayden0405 said:
NEED HELP...........

ANY SUGGESTIONS????

So what happened?

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
I am thinking the Sheriff are not our friends. :bawl:

Lugnut, you are not the man I thought you were. :drama:

But, then NONE of you forum MEN offered to go help her. :bigwhoop:

Where is the Southern hospitality??? :jameo:

I'm thinking Sundays are gonna be rough for us women to depend on men for much due to football season. :ohwell:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
LexiGirl75 said:
I am thinking the Sheriff are not our friends. :bawl:

Lugnut, you are not the man I thought you were. :drama:

But, then NONE of you forum MEN offered to go help her. :bigwhoop:

Where is the Southern hospitality??? :jameo:

I'm thinking Sundays are gonna be rough for us women to depend on men for much due to football season. :ohwell:

He said if she offered up a beer and a sammich she would get volunteers. when the Sherrif got there he would have taken care of it.:smack:

slaphappynmd

jayden0405 said:
NEED HELP...........

ANY SUGGESTIONS????

grab it by its tail...they are helpless then.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Dougstermd said:
He said if she offered up a beer and a sammich she would get volunteers. when the Sherrif got there he would have taken care of it.:smack:

:smack: Don't be mad at me because the men aint worth shiat.

I totally read that wrong, Lugnut was looking for snacks to go with the game. :killingme Why am I not surprised at you men.

And the Sheriff should not be giving a list of demands before helping a citizen. :lmao: If she could do all of that she wouldn't need help.

Animal Control is not worth a gotdamn thing. I called them almost a year ago about a stray dog that was growling at the children in the neighborhood one evening and I still haven't gotten a call back at either of the two #'s I left and no email to my e-address. :coffee:

No wonder she came to the forums, but where will she go now? :frown: