Writers BLOCK!

K

Kain99

I'm 5'4 blonde love taking long walks on the beach and am experiencing tremendous writers/advertising block!

I need innovative, out of the box ideas for a print ad in a magazine. We are promoting a retirement living center. ie: Old folks home.

This has never happened to me and I have a friggin deadline! I'm thinking using images of dinosaurs, is out.

Come on geniuses! Help a chicka out!

When I think about an old folks home... I want to think "socialization", "attentive staff"... hmmmm... think cruise ship taking that final sail into the sunset and the old folks enjoying the ride.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Come on, show a tropical beach with wheelchairs and walkers parked at the water's edge and a bunch of old "kiddies" playing in the surf.

rack'm

Jaded
Remember when you yelled at your kids for being little brats and they ignored you
the day you kicked you son's butt just because he annoyed you

now it's his chance to have his way with his old man
he's sending you off to Seizure Land.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Kain99 said:
I'm 5'4 blonde love taking long walks on the beach and am experiencing tremendous writers/advertising block!

I need innovative, out of the box ideas for a print ad in a magazine. We are promoting a retirement living center. ie: Old folks home.

This has never happened to me and I have a friggin deadline! I'm thinking using images of dinosaurs, is out.

Come on geniuses! Help a chicka out!
Take an idea from TV.. where retirement used to mean sitting around or playing shuffleboard, .. change scene.. Sr Citizen flying in a glider..

mainman

Set Trippin
:shrug:

Attachments

• resort01.jpg
    resort01.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 106

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Take everything you know and detest about a nursing home.. They look like a funeral home, they smell like CRAP..

"Our facility doesn't smell like SH!T!!"

"You might die here, but it won't smell like you did!"

"We're not a funeral home, but we're real close!"

Nanny Pam

bowling, shuffleboard, bicycle riding, horseback riding.

"You're never too old....."

Relaxing in a hammock.
Horny old man chasing nurses. j/k
Couples, walking the dog.

Taking a drive in the convertable.
Assisted living?
Picking flowers.
Tea parties.

Nanny Pam

itsbob said:
Take everything you know and detest about a nursing home.. They look like a funeral home, they smell like CRAP..

"Our facility doesn't smell like SH!T!!"

"You might die here, but it won't smell like you did!"

"We're not a funeral home, but we're real close!"
:smack:

:roflmao: :killingme

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Perhaps, you could make it something that shows how your are born into this world surrounded by care and love. Now that you have grown its time to get the care you deserve.