No Xmas shopping at Waldorf Mall for me

Buckets

@SOMD_Nationals
After hearing about three armed robberies in less than 2 1/2 weeks in the mall parking lot it is safe to say I will not be shopping there(or anyone I care about). It has gone way down hill anyway.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Buckets said:
After hearing about three armed robberies in less than 2 1/2 weeks in the mall parking lot it is safe to say I will not be shopping there(or anyone I care about). It has gone way down hill anyway.

Now why you got to be hat'n on Waldorf? :elaine:

smoothmarine187

Buckets said:

Just bring a rabid pitbull with you.....and you will be good!

Azzy

I went to the mall Friday night :yikes: can you imagine, on a Friday night?? What was I thinking? :rolleyes:

I'm going to the mall in a lil while, it's ok though, thugs don't like the rain :dance:

Buckets

@SOMD_Nationals
Azzy said:
I went to the mall Friday night :yikes: can you imagine, on a Friday night?? What was I thinking? :rolleyes:

I'm going to the mall in a lil while, it's ok though, thugs don't like the rain :dance:

This is a known fact!

Azzy

Buckets said:
This is a known fact!
Yeah and somehow I made it home alive every time I went to the mall that it wasn't raining too :confused:
Maybe its the lucky rabbits foot I carry in my :gossip: :shrug:

Buckets

@SOMD_Nationals
Azzy said:
Yeah and somehow I made it home alive every time I went to the mall that it wasn't raining too :confused:
Maybe its the lucky rabbits foot I carry in my :gossip: :shrug:

It is not about staying alive. It is about going home with your money. And either you spend it there or you loose it in the parking lot. You take your pick

Just don't go alone, go in a group of four or so. Ask your hubbies along for the ride. Pay attention to your surroundings and put purchases in your trunk if you have to unload and continue shopping. Carry pepper spray, noise makers and cell phones between the bunch of you. If you see someone getting mugged start making noise. Let these low life mfers know it's our mall, not their hunting area.

B

Bronwyn

If you do a lot of Christmas Shopping at the mall, which is your favorite mall to go to? Are you willing to drive farther? My favorite mall has always been Columbia Mall. I just like to get away from everything local and make a day trip out of it.

mainman

Set Trippin
You should all thank Al Gore, for inventing the internet... Online shopping is your friend, sissies....

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
mainman said:
You should all thank Al Gore, for inventing the internet... Online shopping is your friend, sissies....

I'm not a sissie...I'm just um...er....hmmm...busy. And it's more convenient. Yeah. It's more convenient.

B

Bronwyn

Online shopping is good too! My mom started posting our Christmas lists online last year on a family page. It sure made buying guft MUCH easier. :lmao:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Bronwyn said:
If you do a lot of Christmas Shopping at the mall, which is your favorite mall to go to? Are you willing to drive farther? My favorite mall has always been Columbia Mall. I just like to get away from everything local and make a day trip out of it.

I like going to Spotsylvania Mall. Or I'll go shopping in Lynchburg when I go visit my brother.

marianne

Buckets said:
It is not about staying alive. It is about going home with your money. And either you spend it there or you loose it in the parking lot. You take your pick

:lmao: I had to run to the mall late last night. DH was tired so I didn't want to ask him to come along and I knew the worst that should happen was I'd be out of a wallet. So before I left the house, I took all the extra cash out of my wallet and planned to use a credit card for my purchases.

On the bright side, I noticed there was security in the parking lot. I never noticed that before.

Buckets

@SOMD_Nationals
I went to the Spotsyvania mall (sp!) this past weekend. I liked it. It was about a hour and a half away and it has a Redskins store!!