Holy Sirens

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Yep, I just heard a bunch of sirens go by, and I'm in an internal cubicle in my building. Odd that I could hear them all the way over here. I have no idea what direction they were heading, or if it was fire/lfe support/ambulance, etc. Hopefully everyone will be ok.

BadGirl said:
Yep, I just heard a bunch of sirens go by, and I'm in an internal cubicle in my building. Odd that I could hear them all the way over here. I have no idea what direction they were heading, or if it was fire/lfe support/ambulance, etc. Hopefully everyone will be ok.

Chasey's skirt was too short and they had a "hazardous substance" alert when she got up from the table and the bus boy spotted her chair, but the "all clear" should sound soon...:yay:

LordStanley

I know nothing
kwillia said:
Chasey's skirt was too short and they had a "hazardous substance" alert when she got up from the table and the bus boy spotted her chair, but the "all clear" should sound soon...:yay:

ewww :barf: Poor chasey

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
:killingme