Dr. Lee in Lusby

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
She was over in the place that's directly across from the post office. I just called to make an apt and was told she is no longer with the practice. Anyone know where she went?

keepsmiling

Good luck. I also go to that practice and was told she resigned. Whenever you join any medical practice you have to sign a contract with them and in the contract it states if you are fired or if you resign you cannot have a practice within 50 miles of the practice you left.

krystieg

Well this is great. I have an appointment with her on January 5th. I don't want anyone else. Now what am I supposed to do. She was just there a month ago. :jameo:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
keepsmiling said:
Good luck. I also go to that practice and was told she resigned. Whenever you join any medical practice you have to sign a contract with them and in the contract it states if you are fired or if you resign you cannot have a practice within 50 miles of the practice you left.

Not necessarily.

MMDad

Lem Putt
krystieg said:
Is this the same Dr. Lee that is at Calvert Medical Center at Calvert Hospital?
There were two Dr. Lee's. General Practitioner in Lusby, and the GI at the hospital.

Pixie, looks like you're going back to Batong! :razz:

krystieg

Well that's great. I haven't heard from them to cancel my appointment for January. You would think they would call and ask if I would want another doctor but I don't. I wonder if she is still there? Maybe she is just at the hospital now. I will do some research and let you know.

MMDad

Lem Putt
krystieg said:
Ok the Dr. Lee I'm refering to is the GI doctor.
I'm pretty sure she is still there. You might want to call and confirm your appointment just to be safe.