Mango's on the Bay

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Depends on what you're going for but it's nice. They have good bands. It's nice in the summer, pretty view, etc.

CMC122

Go Braves!
cattitude said:
Depends on what you're going for but it's nice. They have good bands. It's nice in the summer, pretty view, etc.
We're having a reunion of our old group of friends in January. Want a place to eat a good dinner then close the bar and walk over to a room to sleep off the alcohol:yay:

CMC122

Go Braves!
CableChick said:
:lol: The bar isn't though! :razz:

We have reservations @ 8pm for our anniversary dinner this Friday. :diva:
:smack: I don't smoke at the dinner table anyway.

Our reservations are tonight for the Casa de la CMC122. Delmonico's, twice baked taters and pea's:yum:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
CMC122 said:
We're having a reunion of our old group of friends in January. Want a place to eat a good dinner then close the bar and walk over to a room to sleep off the alcohol:yay:

I think it would be perfect for that. I've never had a meal there...just alcohol and snacks. My brother and his wife hang out there and they like it.
They also own Calypso Bay which is just a little farther up the road but I don't think there's a hotel nearby.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
cattitude said:
I think it would be perfect for that. I've never had a meal there...just alcohol and snacks. My brother and his wife hang out there and they like it.
They also own Calypso Bay which is just a little farther up the road but I don't think there's a hotel nearby.

I like both places. :yay:

When the pool is open, Mango’s is great for people watching.

CMC122

Go Braves!
cattitude said:
Great! I can't wait:yahoo:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Mrs. Jones said:
I like both places. :yay:

When the pool is open, Mango’s is great for people watching.
I bet it is!

I was in a wedding there a few years ago and loved the joint:yay: We closed the restuarant after the wedding, I have no idea what it was called then.