Article in the Post: Kayne West's Dad's Water Place in LP City...

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Geez, here's how the reporter describes Lexington Park:

"The cafe, in St. Mary's Square, has all the trappings of the modern coffeehouse: WiFi, flat-screen TVs, performance space, relaxed neighborhood vibe -- all in a town with a six-lane main road littered with fast-food joints and big-box stores and an economy largely dependent on its military base."

:really:

Mikeinsmd

SEABREEZE 1957 said:
Geez, here's how the reporter describes Lexington Park:

"The cafe, in St. Mary's Square, has all the trappings of the modern coffeehouse: WiFi, flat-screen TVs, performance space, relaxed neighborhood vibe -- all in a town with a six-lane main road littered with fast-food joints and big-box stores and an economy largely dependent on its military base."

:really:
Sounds like he nailed it but he left out the crime and :greatmillsroad: :shrug:

BottleBlonde

haha yeah, it was an "interesting" concept when i first heard about it....couple guys I know were actually the ones that did the construction work for the store.

johnjrval424

vraiblonde said:

Fly out to Las Vegas or down to Miami. In both airports, you will see "Oxygen Bars" which looks like a regular bar only you sit in the bar stool, the person comes around behind you and hooks up your "mask" and then you sit there and take in the oxygen.

Never would have believed it unless I saw it with my own two eyes. :popcorn:

N

nitwhit3286

johnjrval424 said:
Fly out to Las Vegas or down to Miami. In both airports, you will see "Oxygen Bars" which looks like a regular bar only you sit in the bar stool, the person comes around behind you and hooks up your "mask" and then you sit there and take in the oxygen.

Never would have believed it unless I saw it with my own two eyes. :popcorn:

yep they have those on atlantic ave. in va beach during the summer...fun fun!!

N

nitwhit3286

Nucklesack said:
Well you said you were going to shake things up here too, so wheres the letter?

wow, obviously you have nothing better to remember than be writing a letter...and no I don't have that kind of time.

N

nitwhit3286

Nucklesack said:
basing an observation on your above post, I'd suggest taking a grammar class before you "be writing a letter"

and I would suggest a foot up your ass but seeing as how thats not going to happen.