Harry and David

watercolor

yeah yeah
Has anyone ever ordered something from them and had it directly shipped to the person they are giving it to? We want to order some yummy goodies for my grandparents...and I browsed through their catolog, saw some things that looked great- BUT- I want to know what its like dealing with them, or if anyone has ever gotten anything from them, and is it worth it?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
watercolor said:
Has anyone ever ordered something from them and had it directly shipped to the person they are giving it to? We want to order some yummy goodies for my grandparents...and I browsed through their catolog, saw some things that looked great- BUT- I want to know what its like dealing with them, or if anyone has ever gotten anything from them, and is it worth it?

I have sent their wares directly to my parents for the last three years and they have always been very pleased. I ordered on line and had no problems whatsoever with them. :yay:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Good! I was thinking about getting the pear and truffle package! :) Or the bigger one with the nuts included.

Glad to hear they have been happy with what they have got. Have you ever tried their pears? Did not know if they were all they were cracked up to be!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
watercolor said:
Good! I was thinking about getting the pear and truffle package! :) Or the bigger one with the nuts included.

Glad to hear they have been happy with what they have got. Have you ever tried their pears? Did not know if they were all they were cracked up to be!

Fabulous!

CMC122

Go Braves!
watercolor said:
Are they really huge like they claim to be? :lol:
And delish! I always order for my parents from there and they end up fighting over who ate what:lol: I think they even hide the stuff from each other:roflmao:

Nanny Pam

watercolor said:
Good. Its a done deal then! I am ordering so it will get there by the 22nd. Thanks for the feedback!
You will nort be sorry. We have a Harry & David outlet over here and I love it! I have never been disappointed.
I love their pears. :yum:

K

Kain99

Watercolor, you just saved my life! I've been agonizing on how to ship grandma her present.... I have no free time ever! Harry and David awesome gift tower is on the way! ILY! :love:

marianne

I've received gifts sent through Harry and Davids and they were great! I'm thinking of sending similar items this year but may use Figis just because their catalog is in front of me.

CMC122

Go Braves!
marianne said:
I've received gifts sent through Harry and Davids and they were great! I'm thinking of sending similar items this year but may use Figis just because their catalog is in front of me.
The quality is not near the same.

watercolor

yeah yeah
I actually saw a tower today- my parents got a tower from their neighbor as a christmas present. This particular one had only little pears- not the royal riviera pears.. and those were big- I am afraid to see the riviera ones!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
We didn't see this thread prior, but BG just went online and ordered a Christmas Tower for my parents in NH..

I feel much better about our choice now. All I know about Harry and David is they have a fantastic Onion Relish.. and some kind of sweet and hot salsa that I LOVE!!

Susan

They are costly but prompt and they back their order. If not satisfied they will replace - generally pretty good company, but costly like i said in the beginning. I use the following to order gift baskets of all sorts:
I have been using this company for 2 years now, they are also prompt, back their orders and have a better varity of prices.