Company to move Shed?

KingFish

Nothing to see here
I need a shed 8 X 12 Shed moved from Hollywood to Lusby.

Does anyone know of a place that can do it reasonable cost wise?

Aa3rt

Have you tried towing companies?

Kingfish-if you haven't located anyone yet, try asking some local towing companies with a full-sized rollback. I used to dispatch for a towing company in Waldorf. We got called to moved a lot more than cars and it can usually be done fairly reasonably.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
I called Tims moving. He does the moving of the amish sheds in Hughsville and I called Best Built in Brandywine and left messages for both the drivers. No one bothered to return me calls. :tantrum:

Will call a local tow company. Thanks for the suggestion.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
Tim just got back to me. Will cost me 250 to have it moved and leveled up. Not bad for a free shed.

red_explorer

You can also look up Glen Russell in Chaptico. I think his company is Pleasant Valley Structures. He moved our shed and did a fantastic job!!! And ours was much larger. He probably wont get back to you until after St. Mary's Fair though. His kids are in 4H showing animals.

tipsymcgee

Pat McWilliams (McWilliams Transport) does it out of Mechanicsville and delivers them for different shed companies. I'll try to find the number.

Buzzie

Best Built was pretty overwhelmed and understaffed when you first called. I know they have since brought in additional staff and scheduling move jobs is now a routine service they provide. 301-372-1119

slick351

I know this thread is old but does anyone know how much one would pay to have a 16x16 shed moved 100' and placed on a nice elevated level platform.....Who woild be the best company to call....

Thanks
:buddies: