Male bunnies and female bunnies

Christy

b*tch rocket
Is it normal for a female bunny to smell up a place 100 times more than a male bunny? She may wind up living out the rest of her days in the garage if I can't get that stench under control. The male doesn't stink things up at all so he may even be moved up to the main family room with the rest of the family rodents.

Christy

b*tch rocket
cattitude said:
Was she spayed?

:shrug: I don't think so though. She also craps ten times more than the male, don't know where it all comes from. :ohwell: :lol: Don't get me wrong, I like her and wouldn't ever do anything bad to her. She's just smelling up the basement so bad it's almost unbearable. :barf: I'd hate to stick her in the garage since she's been an inside bunny her whole life, but dayum.....

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
If she's not spayed you're probably smelling her "fertility" scent. There's a reason for the old saying about bunnies. :lmao:

If she is spayed then I have no clue.

Pete

Repete
Christy said:
:shrug: I don't think so though. She also craps ten times more than the male, don't know where it all comes from. :ohwell: :lol:
Just s guess but probably the small orfice just under the tail.

Christy said:
Don't get me wrong, I like her and wouldn't ever do anything bad to her. She's just smelling up the basement so bad it's almost unbearable. :barf: I'd hate to stick her in the garage since she's been an inside bunny her whole life, but dayum.....
Awww, maybe you should change her name to Mathew McBunnyhay since she stinks.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
She's old too right? Unspayed females often get uterine cancer and one of the symptoms is blood in the urine...are you noticing that?

Christy

b*tch rocket
cattitude said:
She's old too right? Unspayed females often get uterine cancer and one of the symptoms is blood in the urine...are you noticing that?

No, don't see any blood. Just smells horrid.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Wire sided cage? YOur male is spraying...and probably spraying your female if she is close...that is why it is NOT in his cage...line the cage with white paper for a day...and see if it is a chalky white..smells kinda like popcorn too... :lmao: I guarentee it is your male spraying..females DO NOT stink

bohman

Pasofever said:
Wire sided cage? YOur male is spraying...and probably spraying your female if she is close...that is why it is NOT in his cage...line the cage with white paper for a day...and see if it is a chalky white..smells kinda like popcorn too... :lmao: I guarentee it is your male spraying..females DO NOT stink

Now that just sounds like feminist propaganda to me... :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Christy another thing ...check your females ears for an ear infection that will small also they get "cheese" on either side of their crotch..you MAY need to clean that.. :lmao:

Christy said:
Is it normal for a female bunny to smell up a place 100 times more than a male bunny? She may wind up living out the rest of her days in the garage if I can't get that stench under control. The male doesn't stink things up at all so he may even be moved up to the main family room with the rest of the family rodents.
Sounds like it's time for a big ol pot of stew...

Christy

b*tch rocket
Pasofever said:

Nope, that's not it. They're not even close to being within spraying distance. I don't even think he knows she exists. They aren't even within visible distance of each other. :shrug:

Christy

b*tch rocket
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt1Active id=p1844954 width="50%">Male bunnies and female...</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>12-19-2006 02:05 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">please adopt her out before you'd put her in the garage</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Dear karma giver, you obviously don't know me and how spoiled my animals are. :smack: If she does wind up in the garage, I will be certain that she is plenty warm. :moon:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Christy said:
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt1Active id=p1844954 width="50%">Male bunnies and female...</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>12-19-2006 02:05 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">please adopt her out before you'd put her in the garage</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Dear karma giver, you obviously don't know me and how spoiled my animals are. :smack: If she does wind up in the garage, I will be certain that she is plenty warm. :moon:

Rabbits can live outside...dead of winter in a nice cage...they do NOT need to be warm..rabbits tolerate the cold very very well..