I'm Back

carolinagirl

What's it 2 U
Hey gang! I am back after a long break!! I don't know if you all remember, but I was the newbie who posted a thread in early Jan. I said I was moving from NC to Waldorf. Well, I am here!!!

I forgot my password and the email I had listed was an old one from NC so I could get a new one sent!!!:biggrin: Anyway the old password just hit me today and here I am. I have kept up be reading all the posts though!!

I wanted to thank you all for all your info and thanks to IM4change for the pm's I finally got to read. The fam and I are settled in and I think the commuting is going as well as can be expected.

Hope all is well with everyone and I look forward to chatting with you!!

Erin

Welcome back

Hope you enjoy Maryland. I've lived here most my life. I just retuned (last year) from Myrtle Beach - where I lived for 7 years. The biggest adjustment was attitudes, you'll miss the southern hospitality. This winter was killer, but you probably won't see another one like that for a few years. Good luck!

carolinagirl

What's it 2 U
Originally posted by Sharon
Sorry if I wasn't hospitable enough.

:banana: :smooch: :howdy: :flowers: :huggy:

Now that's what I am used to in the south.:biggrin:

Just kidding. When I said I miss the hospitality of the south I was referring more to the stores I have been in up here. Man, some of the clerks I have dealt with would be out of jobs in NC with their attitudes.

Thanks again for the great welcome!!:huggy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hi Carolina and welcome to Maryland!
:howdy: :huggy: :flowers: :smooch:
:thewave:
(Note to newbies: this is how one introduces theirself to this board if one wants to avoid being flamed. You come on, you say Hi and you be nice - we will return the favor. If you come on like gangbusters, we will assume you came looking for combat and be happy to accommodate you.)

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
....If you come on like gangbusters, we will assume you came looking for combat and be happy to accommodate you.)
You wouldn't be referring to any little princess in particular now would you??? :biggrin:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
(Note to newbies: this is how one introduces theirself to this board if one wants to avoid being flamed. You come on, you say Hi and you be nice - we will return the favor. If you come on like gangbusters, we will assume you came looking for combat and be happy to accommodate you.)
Maybe you should send this to every one that registers. :lol:

watercolor

yeah yeah
:howdy: CG! Well welcome to maryland. I am an import also. I have been here just about 10 years. Have aquired a new way of living and such. People here in maryland for the most part are very nice. (see everyone above :smmoch:)

Winters are different for me, with you I assume you have gotten snow down in NC.. but in Cali it was a diff story. :lol: Glad you like it so far. Would like to meet ya when ever you get the nerve up to meet some of us.