10 yr old NO LONGER AVAILABLE - But check out Player!

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
I just got off the phone with the shelter, yesterday was the 10 yr olds last day.

How many of us have seen his picture and didn't do anything? I'm guilty of that.

They were telling me about Player, who is a purebred 5 yr old black lab. He has been temperament tested. Is fine with cats, but doesn't like other dogs. Wasn't agressive with them, just doesnt like them. He has already been neutered. He has been there since SEPTEMBER, that tells you what the shelter staff thinks of him, they think he is a great dog and are trying desperately to hold him long enough to get him adopted. I can't find Player's picture it's been on there in the past.

Doesn't someone have room for him?

There is also Duke who is 5 years old, he's a retriever mix. He's been temperament tested as well and passed with dogs and cats. They like this dog as well.

ANY OPEN HOMES?

The redbone coonhound (that the picture isn't showing up), the dates on her page are screwed up, she is 5 years old.

The holidays are over so adopting a new friend shouldn't throw your house into turmoil. If you have the room, please check the shelter before buying your next pet!