Grocery Stores today?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I think all of the big chains are open. Occassionally McKays closes on a holiday or for half a day - but that's more for Thanksgiving or Christmas.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Isn't this stupid? I have to go to the store today too. All those sunny days we had and I didn't do anything, today in the pouring rain I have to go out. I need a :smack:
Have a happy new yr everybody!

CMC122

Go Braves!
I don't think hardly anything closes for hardly any holidays anymore. It's all about the dolla:ohwell:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
FancyBelle said:
Isn't this stupid? I have to go to the store today too. All those sunny days we had and I didn't do anything, today in the pouring rain I have to go out. I need a :smack:
Have a happy new yr everybody!
i was in BJs last night, right at closing time and STILL forgot stuff :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
You know if I lived down that way I would take everyones lists and go do their shopping for them, then I would drop off their stuff right at their front door thus giving me a chance to visit, and a chance to do something good for mankind.

I cant believe that none of you people would do that for each other.:whistle:

bcp said:
You know if I lived down that way I would take everyones lists and go do their shopping for them, then I would drop off their stuff right at their front door thus giving me a chance to visit, and a chance to do something good for mankind.

You're not that far from me...will you do my shopping for me? :flowers:

CMC122

Go Braves!
bcp said:

I could definately do that for a smallish fee:biggrin:

bcp

In My Opinion
Speedy70 said:
You're not that far from me...will you do my shopping for me? :flowers:
How far are you from me?
Do you even know where me is?

and yes, if you actually needed assistance of such nature, I would try to give you a hand. (at shopping)

bcp said:
How far are you from me?
Do you even know where me is?

and yes, if you actually needed assistance of such nature, I would try to give you a hand. (at shopping)

Under your avatar it says you're in Davidsonville. I'm in Calvert Co. It's not as far as driving to St. Mary's Co. :lmao:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
mainman said:
Already been to Food Lion, I am betting they are all open...

Yeah that. Last night was the celebration of the holiday. Malls are open on New Year's Day but I refuse to go to Waldorf in this rain. :bigwhoop:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
CableChick said:
I have NO food in the house. I'm starving. :ohwell:
If you were nearby, I'd make you a scrumptious birthday dinner, honey.

By the way, Happy Boof Day!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
thanks for the help
poor rottncop had to go all over godby's hogpen to find all the ingredients for the gumbo i'm now simmering. :yum: