Did Anyone See

B

Benjismom

a police car and two men with black face mask type hats and guns outside Dr Gainers office in Lexington Park about 4:30 this afternoon?

Seemed a little out of the ordinary - even for Lexington Park - wondered if anyone knew what was going on.

Benjismom said:
a police car and two men with black face mask type hats and guns outside Dr Gainers office in Lexington Park about 4:30 this afternoon?

Seemed a little out of the ordinary - even for Lexington Park - wondered if anyone knew what was going on.
I think they were the back-up for Nomo's gyno appointment. :shrug:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Benjismom said:

Yep, I saw that scene as I was driving southbound on Great Mills Rd., past the Lexington Park Exxon gas station around that time.

I did not know if a gun battle was going to ensue, so I just kept right on rolling by..........

Then I darn near did a double take as the sight of two black hooded figures and police refocused in my mind! :shocking:

CMC122

Go Braves!
OMG:killingme OMG:roflmao:

Ya'll are killing me :doublesnort:

Some police districts have officers who's identity remains secret so they can stay "undercover" so they wear face mask's on certain tasks.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
CMC122 said:
OMG:killingme OMG:roflmao:

Ya'll are killing me :doublesnort:

Some police districts have officers who's identity remains secret so they can stay "undercover" so they wear face mask's on certain tasks.

All I recall seeing were 2 policemen and 2 hooded individuals, dressed in black - standing next to a white sheriff's car, that was parked nose-in in a driveway, probably near or at the doctor's house.

As I said, I figured it was best to keep on rolling by.

nomoney

Listen, I could sit here and laugh ha ha ha with y'all clowns all day - but my throat is a little sore - I think it's a yeast infection.

CMC122

Go Braves!
nomoney said:
Listen, I could sit here and laugh ha ha ha with y'all clowns all day - but my throat is a little sore - I think it's a yeast infection.
So now you need an appointment with Aps?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
nomoney said:
Double Jointed??