bresamil

wandering aimlessly
julz20684 said:
Opinions/favorites please on the following TSO discs:

Christmas Eve & Other Stories
The Christmas Attic
Beethoven's Last Night
The Ghosts Of Christmas Eve
I don't know if I've heard them all. I have one and I don't even know what its called - probably the second one. Its a nice change up from traditional fare.

J

julz20684

bresamil said:
I don't know if I've heard them all. I have one and I don't even know what its called - probably the second one. Its a nice change up from traditional fare.

:yay: Thanks

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
You know...for some odd reason, I can't stand this group. Obviously, they have a huge following, so they clearly have talent - just not to my sensitive ears.

D

dems4me

I went to the :larry: TSO's Rock Opera :larry: Saturday (different time than Jazz and RR)... I wasn't too impressed. I liked the lightshow but got bored afterawhile. It was ok... I guess I'm just old fashioned, and not really used to having Christmas music screamed at you. Other than that it was ok.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
BadGirl said:
You know...for some odd reason, I can't stand this group. Obviously, they have a huge following, so they clearly have talent - just not to my sensitive ears.
I liked them better when they were Savatage.

wunsent

We like all of TSO's music. We went to the Saturday afternoon show at the Verizon Center this past weekend, and loved every minute of it. The first few songs did lag a bit but we enjoyed the rest of the show. Our teenager even liked the show.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
wunsent said:
Our teenager even liked the show.
Hopefully he wasn't taking pictures with his cell phone. :lol:

I enjoyed some of the music and the light show was spectacular but, like dems said, I'm not used to music being screamed at me. :ohwell:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:

I enjoyed some of the music and the light show was spectacular but, like dems said, I'm not used to music being screamed at me. :ohwell:

The headbanging groupies were kinda frightening. :twitch:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
wunsent said:
We like all of TSO's music. We went to the Saturday afternoon show at the Verizon Center this past weekend, and loved every minute of it. The first few songs did lag a bit but we enjoyed the rest of the show. Our teenager even liked the show.
:yeahthat:

We had floor seats, I completely loved it. My friend went with us, who had no idea what it was or who they were, and loved it.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
jazz lady said:

See, this is exactly why I could never go to a show like that. I'd want to stick forks in both of my ears and twist...twist....twist the forks until I could no longer hear the noise. I must have really weird hearing or something; I really dislike going to the movies or concerts because of the loudness effect on my ears. We watched a movie last night and the variations in loudness levels in the scenes had me grabbing the remote all night trying to adjust the sound to a comfortable level for me. Drove poor Bob crazy. :jameo: I don't recall always being like this, though. :ohwell:

But like I said, their music makes a lot of people happy, so more power to 'em. :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
BadGirl said:
See, this is exactly why I could never go to a show like that. I'd want to stick forks in both of my ears and twist...twist....twist the forks until I could no longer hear the noise. I must have really weird hearing or something; I really dislike going to the movies or concerts because of the loudness effect on my ears. We watched a movie last night and the variations in loudness levels in the scenes had me grabbing the remote all night trying to adjust the sound to a comfortable level for me. Drove poor Bob crazy. :jameo: I don't recall always being like this, though. :ohwell:

But like I said, their music makes a lot of people happy, so more power to 'em. :yay:

Carlito's Way was like that last night.