Is Dr. Gainer a good dentist??

water123

I'm new to the area and was looking for a good dentist, a few people have suggested Dr. Gainer on Great Mills Rd??!? Has anyone had any work done by him?

HillBillyChick

water123 said:
I'm new to the area and was looking for a good dentist, a few people have suggested Dr. Gainer on Great Mills Rd??!? Has anyone had any work done by him?

Yes, I like him a lot. But he is pricey so make sure he takes your insurance. I highly recommend him.

jenbengen

Watch it
I was just there today with my daughter! I think they are all awesome there! The staff is so kind and caring. My 6 year old is always comfortable and I actually enjoy my visits there. I highly recommend him.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
water123 said:

My entire family goes to Dr. Gainer. He is not pricey. He's right in line with every other dentist around town.

We've used his services for the last 6 or 7 years. His staff is awesome and make you feel 'at home'. And in emergencies you CAN get an appointment, most times the same day.

EX: My son had some bonding done on his front tooth due to a bicycle accident out of state years ago. Last year (it had been about 8 years since the accident) it needed to be redone. And Dr. Gainer did it. Another incident this year (last month) and it needed repair again. My son's dental insurance from his job hadn't started yet - Dr. G fixed it - the same day - AT NO CHARGE. :yay::yay:

N

nitwhit3286

There are smiles to share at neibaner dental care...I went and saw Dr. Gainer once and wasn't too impressed...I like neibaner dental care...nice folks and I have a wonderful dental hygenist!

HillBillyChick

Suz' said:
My entire family goes to Dr. Gainer. He is not pricey. He's right in line with every other dentist around town.

We've used his services for the last 6 or 7 years. His staff is awesome and make you feel 'at home'. And in emergencies you CAN get an appointment, most times the same day.

EX: My son had some bonding done on his front tooth due to a bicycle accident out of state years ago. Last year (it had been about 8 years since the accident) it needed to be redone. And Dr. Gainer did it. Another incident this year (last month) and it needed repair again. My son's dental insurance from his job hadn't started yet - Dr. G fixed it - the same day - AT NO CHARGE. :yay::yay:

They did not take my moms Blue Cross and her cleaning was in excess of $300 bucks. But they do have a website and she got a coupon there. She still had to pay out of pocket but got $25.00 taken off.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
HillBillyChick said:
They did not take my moms Blue Cross and her cleaning was in excess of $300 bucks. But they do have a website and she got a coupon there. She still had to pay out of pocket but got $25.00 taken off.

I do have insurance, and he doesn't charge my ins or me anywhere near that amount for a cleaning.

Maybe she had a deep cleaning (deep scale)??? that does cost.

HillBillyChick

Suz' said:
I do have insurance, and he doesn't charge my ins or me anywhere near that amount for a cleaning.

Maybe she had a deep cleaning (deep scale)??? that does cost.

Not sure. But I am glad that he does take my insurance, I really like everyone in the office. Mom really liked him too, except the out of pocket part. I used to go to Dr. Long in Leonardtown....he was ok, but made my teeth hurt everytime I went for a cleaning. So glad I swtiched.... :yay:

bohman

nitwhit3286 said:
There are smiles to share at neibaner dental care...I went and saw Dr. Gainer once and wasn't too impressed...I like neibaner dental care...nice folks and I have a wonderful dental hygenist!

You probably just like that annoying radio ad.

Geek

nitwhit3286 said:

which office?

bohman

water123 said:

I've had a couple cleanings and been very happy with their office. I actually have an appt. with them tomorrow morning.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
bohman said:
I've had a couple cleanings and been very happy with their office. I actually have an appt. with them tomorrow morning.
I just made an appointment for my daughter and me.