Person driving the white Dodge van...

AndyMarquisLIVE

One lane. You don't drive on the line in the middle of the road, you drive on either side. Kind of hard for someone to pass your slow ass when you're driving in both lanes... I was amazed when you kept swerving between lanes but when you then chose both lanes by driving up the center of the road, I was amazed someone didn't pull your ass over.

I had the patience to lay 6 carlengths behind your drunk miseralbe ass but not alot of other people would. Just go get off the road and either stay in your bar or sleep the alcohol off, whale####.

Cowgirl

Dear Andy,
While it may be entertaining to read about other peoples' frustrating ordeals on the road, it gets old when yours are the majority of the complaints. Please stop posting every day about how someone ticked you off on your way to school. TIA.
Your fellow forumite,
Cowgirl

Coventry17

Cowgirl said:
Dear Andy,
While it may be entertaining to read about other peoples' frustrating ordeals on the road, it gets old when yours are the majority of the complaints. Please stop posting every day about how someone ticked you off on your way to school. TIA.
Your fellow forumite,
Cowgirl

No one is forcing you to ready his posts, stalker.

Cowgirl

Coventry17 said:
No one is forcing you to ready his posts, stalker.

It's not necessary to read the post...you can see what it's about and who wrote it before you click on it. :duh:

AndyMarquisLIVE

mizteresa1965 said:
uh oh...........someone pizzed off Andy again.

It's okay Andy :huggy:

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt1Active id=p1881124 width="50%">Person driving the whit...</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>01-12-2007 02:47 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Sorry about that. Next time I'll stay home and bang your mom a little longer instead of letting suck me off while I drive.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:lmao: :killingme:killingme I feel sorry for you if you're banging my mama!!

Was this supposed to be an insult of some sort because I laughed my ass off about it for a variety of reasons...

bcp

In My Opinion
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody id="collapseobj_usercp_reputation"><tr><td class="alt1Active" id="p1881124" width="50%">Person driving the whit...</td><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">01-12-2007 02:47 PM</td><td class="alt1" width="50%">Sorry about that. Next time I'll stay home and bang your mom a little longer instead of letting suck me off while I drive.</td></tr></tbody></table>

:lmao: :killingme:killingme I feel sorry for you if you're banging my mama!!

Was this supposed to be an insult of some sort because I laughed my ass off about it for a variety of reasons...
Im going to hell for this, but it has to be asked.

why are you feeling sorry for him? wasnt it good for you.

ok start the reds. I know Ive got them coming for that one.

bcp

In My Opinion
I am not being let down on my quest for red from the previous comment.

but please, can you all at least add some comments so I can laugh at them?

:killingme

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Do you have a cell phone?
Call 911, report his drunk azz and then come tell us about how you made the world a little safer.

Richard Cranium

aps45819 said:
Call 911, report his drunk azz and then come tell us about how you made the world a little safer.

With a description of those driving skills, what makes you think it was a man?

S

somdebay

AndyMarquisLIVE said:
One lane. You don't drive on the line in the middle of the road, you drive on either side. Kind of hard for someone to pass your slow ass when you're driving in both lanes... I was amazed when you kept swerving between lanes but when you then chose both lanes by driving up the center of the road, I was amazed someone didn't pull your ass over.

I had the patience to lay 6 carlengths behind your drunk miseralbe ass but not alot of other people would. Just go get off the road and either stay in your bar or sleep the alcohol off, whale####.

oops that was me...i'm very sorry...can you ever forgive me? It was my first time drinking and driving, I'll try to get in some more practice before our next encounter. :huggy:

AndyMarquisLIVE

aps45819 said:

Unless I can safely pull over, I don't get on the cell phone while driving.

buddy999

It's Great to be American
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
I was amazed when you kept swerving between lanes but when you then chose both lanes by driving up the center of the road, I was amazed someone didn't pull your ass over.

Where's a cop when you need one??