Is Paula?....

J

jaybeeztoo

Christy said:
Sloshed, or is it just my imagination?

(American Idol)

I'll pay closer attention and get back to you. Reading and watching do not mix :lol:

S

StrwberryKisses

I think she is getting there. She will be done by the end of the show

Pete

Repete
Christy said:

(American Idol)
It could be she seems pretty loopy. I remember her fondly from her one hit wonder year. Was it 89? My question is how bad has it gotten for Jewel that she has to do American Idol?

I have never watched AI before tonight. Boy wanted to watch it because the kids at school were talking about it. I am thinking it was a mistake. :ohwell:

I hope this is not broadcast outside of the US because while I am cool with the fact the rest of the world hates us, but I don't want them to laugh at us.

R

remaxrealtor

:deadhorse I vote for the chick with the tie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pete

Repete
remaxrealtor said:
:deadhorse I vote for the chick with the tie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Think you could wheel Rick and his kidney stones out there in a wheelchair and he could moan in agony and beat most of these people.

signora

Christy said:

(American Idol)

Think she's sloshed or taking some kind of pills. Saw her on a couple TV interviews yesterday where was acting strange and out of it.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Christy said:
Yeah, they've been showing on tv all week. :lol:
Oh, I just saw it yesterday on youtube, it almost made me want to watch American Idol, but not quite. :lmao:

Pete

Repete
If I were Simon I would thrust a dagger into their heart. Don't they screen these effing people?

M

Mousebaby

I can't stand to look at people that are that messed up. I think it comes from being raised around drunks all my life and then proceeding to marry one. They make me sick! :barf: