Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you seen this?

yornoc, I'm not sure if you disagree about it being spam or un-relaxing. No need to explain really.

Do you like funny? Here's a column I enjoy getting "spammed" in my mailbox. You've probably seen some of these on the jokes forum, but Bruce never gets the credit he deserves. He's not selling anything and a zillion windows don't pop up.
    http://www.wbrucecameron.com/

Enjoy!

yornoc
    Originally posted by Sharon
    yornoc, I'm not sure if you disagree about it being spam or un-relaxing. No need to explain really.

Do you like funny? Here's a column I enjoy getting "spammed" in my mailbox. You've probably seen some of these on the jokes forum, but Bruce never gets the credit he deserves. He's not selling anything and a zillion windows don't pop up.
    http://www.wbrucecameron.com/

Enjoy!
    OMG! This guy is a NUT!

I just love this one...
    Get this: My friend Walter gets paid to go to restaurants, eat their best meals, and then write about them in the paper the next day. He calls this "journalism". Uh-huh. Can you imagine what life would be like if you were PAID to eat?

Re: Re: Have you seen this?

Originally posted by Sharon

Why is it, that people who want to help you get rich, always want you to give them money?

Well, this guy's post should read:

[Learn how to avoid rip-offs. Send $5. - jleapark]
    Nothing is certain except death, taxes - and calls from telemarketers regardless of do-not-call.gov. That don't work! Ask AT&T!

ROTFLMBO!!!!!! yea!
    Dear Santa... a pink or blue would be nice...

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.