Woooh Wooooh!

John Z

if you will
I'm glad these things haven't caught on here. If this is the video I think it is...

"It's just for decoration. That's it, and that's all". :lmao:

mizteresa1965

John Z said:
I'm glad these things haven't caught on here. If this is the video I think it is...

"It's just for decoration. That's it, and that's all". :lmao:

Oh I hope it dosen't catch on here cause I'd have to buy stock in Chaquita Bananas, they make nice decorations in tailpipes too! :elaine:

bohman

Funniest thing I've seen all day! But seriously, I hope I never hear those things in my neighborhood, that is some annoying crap.

LordStanley

I know nothing
bohman said:
Funniest thing I've seen all day! But seriously, I hope I never hear those things in my neighborhood, that is some annoying crap.

whats annoying??? bubb rubb or the whistle tips.

Id rather hear the tips, then listen to Rubb Bubb talk...

mizteresa1965 said:
Oh I hope it dosen't catch on here cause I'd have to buy stock in Chaquita Bananas, they make nice decorations in tailpipes too! :elaine:
Shouldn't catch on, I did some looking around on the net to find out about those annoying wooo wooos, and found this:

"Oakland traffic cops say it wasn't hard to discover that the whistle tips were never legal in the first place. By law, you can't alter a car beyond the auto manufacturer's original design. So police are tracking down violators."

bohman

LordStanley said:
whats annoying??? bubb rubb or the whistle tips.

Id rather hear the tips, then listen to Rubb Bubb talk...

I was talking about the whistles, I figured it was a given that I don't want him around me either. Too bad for me that there are several variations of him already here.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Looks like I'm going to have to start driving around with my cordless sawzalls with metal bit... :whistle: