Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 490

Thread: Pigs on Willows Rd

  1. #1
    I Need a Life Richard Cranium's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lexington Park
    Posts
    1,505

    Pigs on Willows Rd

    Willows Rd seems to be a hotspot for revenue-collecting lately. SMCSO and MSP making big bucks at the speed limit drops. Be careful.

  2. #2
    mv = margaritaville mv_princess's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    end of the world....
    Posts
    8,130
    oh you're back.
    Dont cry because it's over...Smile because it happened - Dr. Seuss
    -----------------------------------------------------

    Think about it like this. On the other hand, you have different fingers
    ------------------------------------------------------

    He might wear the pants, But I control the Zipper
    ------------------------------------------------------

  3. #3
    Come Play at BigWoodys FastCarsSpeed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Speed World
    Posts
    979
    Quote Originally Posted by mv_princess
    oh you're back.
    NO don't reply to his posts he will give you red Karma

    Now granted I hate having to look out for traffic coppers, I know they are doing their job and I just have to be more sneaky and aware.

    Now Stop Whining.
    Others who broke my heart they were like northern stars
    Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
    This much I know is true
    That God blessed the broken road
    That led me straight to you

  4. #4
    mv = margaritaville mv_princess's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    end of the world....
    Posts
    8,130
    Quote Originally Posted by FastCarsSpeed
    NO don't reply to his posts he will give you red Karma

    Now granted I hate having to look out for traffic coppers, I know they are doing their job and I just have to be more sneaky and aware.

    Now Stop Whining.
    I didn't know
    Dont cry because it's over...Smile because it happened - Dr. Seuss
    -----------------------------------------------------

    Think about it like this. On the other hand, you have different fingers
    ------------------------------------------------------

    He might wear the pants, But I control the Zipper
    ------------------------------------------------------

  5. #5
    I Need a Life Richard Cranium's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lexington Park
    Posts
    1,505
    Yep. Figured I'd make the $20 worth it. Funny how you SMIBs think you're above everyone else.

  6. #6
    mv = margaritaville mv_princess's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    end of the world....
    Posts
    8,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cranium
    Yep. Figured I'd make the $20 worth it. Funny how you SMIBs think you're above everyone else.
    Now how am I SMIB?

    This is not how you meet women.
    Dont cry because it's over...Smile because it happened - Dr. Seuss
    -----------------------------------------------------

    Think about it like this. On the other hand, you have different fingers
    ------------------------------------------------------

    He might wear the pants, But I control the Zipper
    ------------------------------------------------------

  7. #7
    .... nomoney's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Lend me some sugar, cuz I am your neighbor
    Posts
    11,672
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cranium
    Yep. Figured I'd make the $20 worth it. Funny how you SMIBs think you're above everyone else.
    and your point?

  8. #8
    Come Play at BigWoodys FastCarsSpeed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Speed World
    Posts
    979
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cranium
    Yep. Figured I'd make the $20 worth it. Funny how you SMIBs think you're above everyone else.
    LOL I didnt break the rules now did I? You have your right to your opinion and I never said you were a dumbass for your ignorant opinion now did I???

    But you on the other hand can't stand someone not seeing it your way no matter how distorted it might be.
    Others who broke my heart they were like northern stars
    Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
    This much I know is true
    That God blessed the broken road
    That led me straight to you

  9. #9
    I Need a Life Richard Cranium's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lexington Park
    Posts
    1,505
    :boohoo:

  10. #10
    crying again about the police! You are pathetic!

Similar Threads

  1. Free Pigs
    By Geek in forum Farm Animals
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 01:38 PM
  2. Wild pigs cause
    By desertrat in forum News and Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2006, 08:50 AM
  3. Nuclear Pigs
    By ylexot in forum News and Current Events
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 11:01 AM
  4. Gene Therapy Cures Deafness in Guinea Pigs
    By sleuth in forum News and Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2005, 09:53 AM

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |