Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Pigs on Willows Rd

Quote Originally Posted by ponchie
    Cops like that?? I would assume they're doing what they've been assigned to do on their shift, you think?
    Cops have always had radar, always will..who cares, just slow it down and you don't have be concerned about it.
    What makes me angry is doing 6 miles over the limit and having a big work van riding my bumper getting pulled over with me then he was waved on. Either he knew the cop or showed him his blue line bumper sticker. That is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by daisykps
    What makes me angry is doing 6 miles over the limit and having a big work van riding my bumper getting pulled over with me then he was waved on. Either he knew the cop or showed him his blue line bumper sticker. That is wrong.
    You're right. This is wrong.

Are you sure it was 36 in a 30, If so I would go see the judge, or states attorney.Alot of times we will write 39 in a 30 and everyone says i was only doing 39 in a 30 but we write the actual speed on our copy we turn in, I will usually reduce a ticket unless YOU fail the attitude test, then you will get the entire speed and fine, which just went up.

Quote Originally Posted by ponchie
    Cops like that?? I would assume they're doing what they've been assigned to do on their shift, you think?
    Cops have always had radar, always will..who cares, just slow it down and you don't have be concerned about it.
    No they haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by desertrat
    No they haven't.
    I think you would have to go pretty far back when they didn't have it. I'm not pro radar by any means, I'm just saying they're out there.

Quote Originally Posted by daisykps
    That van was probably an officer, pacing you and calling ahead to the ticketing officer with your speed...perfectly legit.
    No more Mexican and Chinese Levi's for me. www.TexasJeans.com 100% Made in the USA!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cranium
    Thanks Ponytail. I'll tack one extra one on for your wife.
    I'm not married, you twit. So what the heck are you talkin' about?

Gawd you're a tard.
    No more Mexican and Chinese Levi's for me. www.TexasJeans.com 100% Made in the USA!

I like it when the cops are on Willows.

I also like doing the exact speed limit on willows road just to get people roasting. Besides, it's not cool to speed in your own hood.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cranium
    Pigs spotted again at Lexington Park Baptist running radar....
    I don't understand your problem with them running radar at that location. Within five hundred yards there is a church, school, library, park, and housing areas. There is no better place for them to be enforcing the speed limit. Or do you think there should just be no enforcement at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    Ok, I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Crow Bait
    I like it when the cops are on Willows.

I also like doing the exact speed limit on willows road just to get people roasting. Besides, it's not cool to speed in your own hood.
    I just think they ought to get their cars out on 235 where all the accidents are happening rather than sitting down where the pickings are easy.