Pigs on Willows Rd

Richard Cranium

Willows Rd seems to be a hotspot for revenue-collecting lately. SMCSO and MSP making big bucks at the speed limit drops. Be careful.

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
mv_princess said:
oh you're back.

NO don't reply to his posts he will give you red Karma :jameo:

Now granted I hate having to look out for traffic coppers, I know they are doing their job and I just have to be more sneaky and aware.

Now Stop Whining. :smack:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
FastCarsSpeed said:
NO don't reply to his posts he will give you red Karma :jameo:

Now granted I hate having to look out for traffic coppers, I know they are doing their job and I just have to be more sneaky and aware.

Now Stop Whining. :smack:
:bawl: I didn't know

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
Richard Cranium said:
Yep. Figured I'd make the $20 worth it. Funny how you SMIBs think you're above everyone else.

LOL I didnt break the rules now did I? You have your right to your opinion and I never said you were a dumbass for your ignorant opinion now did I???

But you on the other hand can't stand someone not seeing it your way no matter how distorted it might be.

Richard Cranium

Now, I haven't been cited (yet) for speeding on Willows. I'm sure smcop and the rest of the goon squad will be sitting in their normal spots.....in the Lexington Park Baptist Church parking lot and grassy area just behind that...and just past Glenn Forest on the right hand side.

Thanks for the karma comments. It's good to know that I'm such a detriment to society. BTW....one good turn deserves another, but I'm sure the SMIB admin won't take action on one of their own.

This is the thanks someone gets for posting where the county ATM machines are?

Ponytail

:lmao: Pigs on Willows Rd 01-26-2007 06:14 PM Thanks for the red, douchebag.

yea, and thanks for the grey, dummazz...I haven't given any red out in weeks! :lmao:

Ponytail

Richard Cranium said:
Hey smcop, speaking of whining....the Donut Connection said you guys are past 30 days due.

Couldn't you have just turned around and told them, instead of posting it here? Oh wait...that must mean that they WEREN'T there, when your fatazz was. :lol: