any Takers

watercolor

yeah yeah
we are looking at getting together this next friday the 14th/or even Sat. the 15th...somewhere for dinner...and we are looking for somewhere, that wont drain any one but is feesable for all of our tastes. *smile*

Anyone like to join us?? We would like to get to know some of you! *smile*

Just let us know...on here...or you can give us a call. Either way...we are open to anywhere... :) We are just looking to meet some people. Always a good thing!

Summer

Frank

Chairman of the Board
I can make it, but only on Friday.....where do you live, and what kind of place would you like to go to? My first bet would be Damon's but honestly it will be too packed.

watercolor

yeah yeah
I agree Damons would be to packed. Ommmm what about something like lonestar or something like sit down....(meaning not fast food) :D

I mean we have until wenseday to fianally figure it out. But...omm..help me think...lol. There is DiGiovonis in Solomans, we could also go to Boomarangs in Solomans...omm, I am in hollywood maryland, so its all good either way. Also, we can do waldorf!

Let me know....

All others are still welcome too!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I'd like to meet up too - friday around 7pm for me (coming from dc) or Sat evening. Boomerrangs sounds good, umm so does lonestar, oh and so does damons (LOL) just direct me to the food.

watercolor

yeah yeah
well hey ok! COOL!

Then its Boomarangs...just let me know if anyone has a problem with that!

and 7 is good for me....

Frank

Chairman of the Board
I can make Boomerangs on Friday at 7. So is this it? We're on? Cool. See you then.

watercolor

yeah yeah
yeap we're on!!!!

We will know by thursday...on who al lis coming...I cant wait! I am excited.

Jess is too. He is looking forward to meeting new people!!

watercolor

yeah yeah
Solomans Island....you live in lexpk...I would think you have passed it a million times, if you are driving to Prince Fredrick or something. *shurgs*

Why are you wanting to go or something????

fuzzyng

HEY! Anyone else wanting to go? So far i've got a head count of... not including me or summer... 2? migtig and Frank...? right? Firday night, Bommerangs, 7:00 p.m. :D

watercolor

yeah yeah
Good I am glad to see you are still coming migtig. *smile* Looking forward to meeting you! *grin*
Jess and I traded spots...I am in the forum now...hehehe:cheers:

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
Hey,

Today is Friday... so, I take it you guys are getting together this evening...
Maybe I'll stop by...
Where is Boomerang's?.... Is it a restaurant?
How long are you guys going to stick around there? ...I'll probably have to work till 7:30... maybe I can show up a lil later...

How will we recognize each other????