I'm looking for a builder

crazy4u

I dont know where to begin. Everything I lookup seems to be builders that work in neighborhoods, not on private lots. Any suggestions?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
crazy4u said:
I dont know where to begin. Everything I lookup seems to be builders that work in neighborhoods, not on private lots. Any suggestions?
Area of lot?

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
daydreamer said:
PFSummers will build on any lot.

Day
If I have my own plans will they use them or do you have to choose from the types of homes on there website?

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
Chasey_Lane said:
Good question. I can give you the name of my contact - she's awesome!

We have plans that we have picked out. Looking to get prices from a few builders. This is C's department and I will mention PFSummers to him and pass on the contact info. We have one person we are waiting on a price from.

Thanks

crazy4u said:
:yay:Zabella Homes.

Check your PM's.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
MDTerps said:
We have plans that we have picked out. Looking to get prices from a few builders. This is C's department and I will mention PFSummers to him and pass on the contact info. We have one person we are waiting on a price from.

Thanks

You can get builders to build your house from plans you selected as I did. I interviewed 4 builders, got bids from them for that specific house, and chose the one I thought would do the best job and was highly recommended. I did NOT go with the low bidder.

Don't be surprised if you choose a popular builder and they have an extremely long waiting list and it might be 1 to 2 years before they can start construction.