Barbra!!

watercolor

yeah yeah
I just wanted to let you know, that I am taking a look at your webpage..I see you are on the forum, or you were atleast when I was on the main page. Anyway...

i loooove the first pic of your black lab in the pool. he/she reminds me of my dog. I have a black lab also. :) her name is McBeth, but we call her mickey!! What is your other dog, a german sheppard mix? Just currious. That one picture with his/her paws up and looks like he/she has a smile on his/her face. That is HILLARIOUS!! I love it!

Both of them are absolutly adoreable! ;)

It was totally worth commenting on...that is why I did

watercolor

yeah yeah
AWWW!!!! that is completly awesome. My black lab mickey does the same thing when you tell her to smile!

hehehe!

I have 1 dog, and 1 cat. My cats name is Willow

watercolor

yeah yeah
:eek:( that sucks. Sorry you had to leave him behind...(is he a him??) haha

My dad, hated cats too..(yea right) But as soon as my cat ran up on his shoulder and licked his cheek. that was it! *lmbo*

hehehhe!!

Smart Cat!!

She was a stray, actually rather, someone just dumped her, and I was secretly feeding her *slaps hand* haha
So she like adopted us...or me. And then I pulled out the puppy face to my dad, and used the child psych we are all custom too...and then she helped me out with the above. *lol*
She is a calico and hymilayan mix...(dunno if I spelled that wrong)

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by watercolor23
:eek:( that sucks. Sorry you had to leave him behind...(is he a him??) haha

My dad, hated cats too..(yea right) But as soon as my cat ran up on his shoulder and licked his cheek. that was it! *lmbo*

hehehhe!!

Smart Cat!!

She was a stray, actually rather, someone just dumped her, and I was secretly feeding her *slaps hand* haha
So she like adopted us...or me. And then I pulled out the puppy face to my dad, and used the child psych we are all custom too...and then she helped me out with the above. *lol*
She is a calico and hymilayan mix...(dunno if I spelled that wrong)

Isn't it funny how cats always seek out the one person who hates cats, and then they go and rub all over them?
:)