Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Three Notch Road in the area of the Lone Star Restaurant

Quote Originally Posted by Pasofever
    At the time of the pics there was still people trapped in white van and small green car....Baby was out of car...By standers got the baby out before anyone arrived...I did notice that the drivers side air bad DID NOT deploy for the mother of the baby but her passigers side did...very upsetting.

Those bystanders should have not moved that child out of the seat, they should have waited for the Fire/EMS to get there, they coul dhave injured that child more. Also there was gas leaking from the car, that gas could of exploded and injured those bystanders which could have made more people injured to take to the hospital.
    Southern Marylander

I was told ther were 4 cars involved. never got close enough to see though. Alsol heard there was a fatality

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricanedan
    Those bystanders should have not moved that child out of the seat, they should have waited for the Fire/EMS to get there, they coul dhave injured that child more. Also there was gas leaking from the car, that gas could of exploded and injured those bystanders which could have made more people injured to take to the hospital.
    didnt say if they had removed the kid from the carseat...

Quote Originally Posted by terbear1225
    I was told ther were 4 cars involved. never got close enough to see though. Alsol heard there was a fatality

I did hear about that fatality when i was told. But it was the female of the child, the Chief that arrived first said Priority 4 which means DEATH. And the he said the female was breathing.
    Southern Marylander

Quote Originally Posted by dustin
    didnt say if they had removed the kid from the carseat...

U said they removed the baby, they should have not touched the baby, Fire/EMS handle that. I know for a fact. I am part of the situation.
    Southern Marylander

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricanedan
    U said they removed the baby, they should have not touched the baby, Fire/EMS handle that. I know for a fact. I am part of the situation.
    well its too late now

Pretty horrific situation when a van gets turned upside down. I do not agree with leaving the baby in the car, especially with gas fumes present.

Get that kid outta there!

just to let you all know, Traffic is still backed up in the area of the accident. Squad 3 from Bay District is still on the road to do more cleanup. Also State Highway is now on the scene.
    Southern Marylander

9. 02-03-2007, 04:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Penn
    Pretty horrific situation when a van gets turned upside down. I do not agree with leaving the baby in the car, especially with gas fumes present.

Get that kid outta there!

You are not understand what i am trying to stay, if you touch a patient thats injured, you can injury the person more in the accident. you should not do that. Also if you dont have Fire/EMS training from Fire/EMS stations. you should not do that. I was on the scene of a call. and a person that was helping me while i was holding the person neck, because he had a neck injury, and the person that got there before he was holding the neck sideway, which messed up the person neck more and paralized him because of that. I got the person out of the way, and assisted till Fire/EMS got there.
    Southern Marylander

Isn't that a 30 mph zone? Somebody had to have been flying to cause that mess, wouldn't you think...