Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Thread: Three Notch Road in the area of the Lone Star Restaurant

oldnavy

Who on base

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricanedan
    I do not need to be with a Rescue Squad or Fire Department to become a Paramedic, IVT, EMT etc. I have had this training, with recertifcation for this training for over 10 years now. Also I am known to a lot of Fire Deparments and Rescue Squads through the county. But i am not a member. But i am a Medic in Calvert County where i usually run the night shifts on Weekends which i start at 1900 hrs-0700 hrs the next day. Where i work at is a reconstruction group of people on base. So dont tell me that i am not any kind of person with no training, when you all dont know anything really about me.
    Dan--You tossed out the name "Roger" earlier so you obviously don't have a problem giving names. That being the case, exactly who is it...or what group do you work for on the base doing accident reconstruction? I know an awful lot about what goes on on the base, but have never heard of a group like that. Give me a name and/or a group if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricanedan View Post
    I do not need to be with a Rescue Squad or Fire Department to become a Paramedic, IVT, EMT etc. I have had this training, with recertifcation for this training for over 10 years now. Also I am known to a lot of Fire Deparments and Rescue Squads through the county. But i am not a member. But i am a Medic in Calvert County where i usually run the night shifts on Weekends which i start at 1900 hrs-0700 hrs the next day. Where i work at is a reconstruction group of people on base. So dont tell me that i am not any kind of person with no training, when you all dont know anything really about me.
    Hi Dan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    Ok, I am wrong.