Three Notch Road in the area of the Lone Star Restaurant

Hurricanedan

There is a major Motor Vehicle Accident in the area of Three Notch Road at Lone Star Restaurant. They are going to be flying in 3 seperate Helocoptors the scene now. One subject in the 20s and a infant, and also another subject. Pax River Engine 132 is setup of the Helo for the LZ. Co. 6 (Valley Lee) has been called for a Fill in at Co. 3 (Bay District)-Lexington Park

Hurricanedan

The HELO's are now going to be landing on scene near Lone Star Restaurant, before they were going to be landing at Milison Plaza.

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Hurricanedan said:
I beleive it is Soutbound. But Northbound and SOuthbound are shut down for the Helocopters to land in the area of the accident.
:yay:

Hurricanedan

They have now dispatched Second District Volunteer Fire Department and Rescue Squad (Co. 6) for a Ambulance to do a fill in at Lexington Park Volunteer Rescue Squad (Co. 39), Ambulance 68 is responding.

Hurricanedan

Hurricanedan said:
They have now dispatched Second District Volunteer Fire Department and Rescue Squad (Co. 6) for a Ambulance to do a fill in at Lexington Park Volunteer Rescue Squad (Co. 39), Ambulance 68 is responding.

They have now just dispatched Ambulance 68 to a call in Hickory Hills. They have now dispatched Ridge Volunteer Rescue Squad (Co. 49), for the Fill in. at Co. 39 quarters. Due to Ambulance 68 responding to a call for Lexington Park.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Mingiz and I were in Lone Star when it happened. We could not leave. It was horrible..I have pics if I can figure out how to get them off my phone but they are pretty graffic..I am still really upset..

Hurricanedan

Pasofever said:
Mingiz and I were in Lone Star when it happened. We could not leave. It was horrible..I have pics if I can figure out how to get them off my phone but they are pretty graffic..I am still really upset..

Post them if you can, id like to see them. But i dont know how you can get them off your cell.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I watched standers by before the police get there open the door and get the baby out ....I am too upset to look at the pics.

Hurricanedan

At this time, so far, i beleive Northbound is moving. Southbound i am not sure about due to the vehicles possibly being in the road still. Also they still have Bay District Squad 3 on the scene still for clean up.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
here are two they were the last I took still working on the others.

When I left traffic was NOT moving both directions

Attachments

• untitled1sm.bmp
    231.7 KB · Views: 594
  • untitledsm.bmp
    231.7 KB · Views: 598

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I got close ups of all vehicles if I can get them to download not sure what I am doing wrong..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
The baby was in this car..back seat passinger side..

Attachments

• untitled2sm.bmp
    231.7 KB · Views: 574