Statistics show Rich Liberals More Likely to...

H

Heretic

Ok this isn't really a serious topic but a play on the "Liberals are better educated" topic of a few weeks ago, so don't be too nasty.

Statistics show that rich infulentual liberals are more likely to commit murder, rape, vehicular manslauter, and masturbate in trees. One only has to look at the powerful Kennedy clan and their in-laws in New England to get a sample.

This not only applies to the rich and powerful but to the poor, downtrotten and pathetic also. Of all death row inmates 90% of those that actually bothered to vote the last time they were free voted for the more liberal canidate.

Hopefully this will show everyone how statistics can be twisted and manipulalted to say anything you want them to say. Take particular heed of statistics comming from biased sources.

watercolor

yeah yeah
masterbate in trees eh??? Sorry..that just struck me as odd!on a strange but accurate account of a couple things! I know alot of people like this around here!
*shakes head*

Sad to think that this analogy may be true!

UGH!

H

Heretic

The masturbate in trees comes from the recent Skakel case (Moxley murder).

Christy

b*tch rocket
You've never masturbated in a tree? :roflmao: Guess it's just a conservative thing! ;) I had to shoot Rush Limbaugh out of my tree one time, was making quite a mess! (and I thought the squirrels were bad! :lmao: )

Y

yornoc

Originally posted by Heretic
...Hopefully this will show everyone how statistics can be twisted and manipulalted to say anything you want them to say. Take particular heed of statistics comming from biased sources.

Very true!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Wouldn't that make it difficult to maintain a firm grip on the way back down the tree?

Whhaaaaaaaaa-ooooooooooooooooo! :crazy: