Which one of you...

twobit

... is in my building? Someone here used a term this morning that I've heard only on this board. So which one of you is it? I'm not telling you where I am...you have to figure it out. :razz: PM me if you think it is you. I'll narrow it down: you are a female.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
twobit said:
... is in my building? Someone here used a term this morning that I've heard only on this board. So which one of you is it? I'm not telling you where I am...you have to figure it out. :razz: PM me if you think it is you. I'll narrow it down: you are a female.

:faint: Was the person carrying a Kute Sped purse?

Nanny Pam

twobit said:
:whistle:

nomoney

I think its me. If you come in with a yellow notepad and ask if you think we're going to get any Smow....then I'll know its you for sure.

Toxick

Splat
twobit said:
... is in my building? Someone here used a term this morning that I've heard only on this board. So which one of you is it? I'm not telling you where I am...you have to figure it out.

I opened a phone book and picked a name. Who does everyone think it is... I'll give you a hint: The person is in California MD.
Guess...

twobit said:
If you won't give details on location then tell us... who's MPD are you?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
twobit said:
If you heard someone running down the hall while screaming "Peas & Carrots forever..." that was me. :howdy:

Chasey_Lane said:
If you heard someone running down the hall while screaming "Peas & Carrots forever..." that was me. :howdy:
:huggy:

Attachments

• peas&carrots.jpg
    peas&carrots.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 56