Private Schools in Southern Maryland

lexie1234

Does your child attend a private school? If so, why? Is your child receiving a good foundation that you hoped for in a private school? I'm a concerned parent looking for feedback as my children will be attending school in the Fall. Can you provide feedback on any of the schools in Southern Maryland such as Little Flower, Father Andrew White, St.Michaels, or KCA (Kings Christian Academy).

Christy

b*tch rocket
My daughter goes to Bay Montessori. The reason she is there is because she's gone to Montessori schools since she was about 4. We put her in public school last year (or was it year before :confused: :lol: ), anyway, doesn't matter. We wound up taking her out and putting her back in to private school because she had already learned what was being taught in public school. :shrug: I'm not saying public school is bad. We may even try it again for middle school. :shrug:

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
:howdy: My son goes to Grace Lutheran and both my girls went there until this year they started Public school. We have already decided they will go back to private school beginning next fall along with my son. The education is pretty good in certain public schools but it's still not what it should be. Classrooms are way to overcrowded. Understaffed schools and lack of funds in order to properly buy supplies and materials needed for a proper teaching envitoment.

Private schools or at least Grace Lutheran has smaller class sizes, a great teaching curriculum, great staff, actively involves parents in the school and one of the most important reasons is the security of the place. Do you ever hear about anything happening at a private school? Fights? Drugs? No!

Just my opinion