She Super Glued His What?

K

Kain99

Today I met my hero! (sorry guys) We attended a friends birthday party and the greatest woman I have ever met was there.

Evidently she was released from the Detention Center in February after 9 months of incarceration.

Her crime? She caught hubby cheating and superglued his *pee hole* while he slept. In the morning bladder full he was SOL! :razz2:

Yes.... He required surgery but hey! Ya get what ya get! :roflmao:

Absolutely Completely True Story No lie!

Last edited by a moderator:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I guess it would have been too much trouble to just divorce him. Sorry, Kain, I don't think stuff like that's funny and that woman is a psychotic, not a hero. Nice friends ya got. :duh:

K

Kain99

She's not my friend, just my friends neighbor. I guess I'm sadistic. I thought it was a riot. :biggrin:

K

Kain99

Re: Re: She Super Glued His What?

Originally posted by cariblue
I haven't met my hero. Jessica Lynch.

Good Point! Maybe hero was a bad choice in words.

K

Kain99

O.K., I'll try evil psycho if you label the jerk with the roaming eye. :wink:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
So - what you're saying is the "greatest woman you ever met" is an evil psycho? :confused:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Probably when I was younger I'd have thought the super glued penis was cool but I'm into evasion these days, not revenge. If I'd have been at the party, I'd have left the minute I found out there was an ex-con there who had maimed her husband. Too old for that stuff.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by Sharon
So - what you're saying is the "greatest woman you ever met" is an evil psycho? :confused:

OMG! I guess I am...... This is not good, not good at all..... Could this mean that I too, am an evil psycho? Crap! I swear to God I thought it was funny. Now I'm questioning my sanity. Oh No! NOT AGAIN!!!!!!! :yikes:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Hey, Biscuit - ya readin' this, buddy? :lol:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh! If he was here I'd of kept my big fat trap shut! :frown:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Probably when I was younger I'd have thought the super glued penis was cool but I'm into evasion these days, not revenge. If I'd have been at the party, I'd have left the minute I found out there was an ex-con there who had maimed her husband. Too old for that stuff.

Wouldn't say she MAIMED her husband. just made him REALLY uncomforatbe for a short period of time.. I think she should gets points for originality, have to show this to my wife see how she reacts, see how SAFE I am form original retribution!!.. she did no permanent harm. He should be thankful she didn't Bobbitize him in his sleep...

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child

You have a point, Vrai, but I did get a laugh out of the incident. Sure, it wasn't funny that the guy required surgery. But does he deserve any sympathy? If the woman was really psychotic, she would have done much worse to him.

I think the woman shouldn't have hurt him, but simply scared the crap out of him. What if she planted a fake severed penis covered in blood between his legs before he woke up?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I don't get the whole revenge thing, either, especially trying to maim the other person. If she found him cheating, why the heck is she even STILL in the same house with him? He'd be out so fast the screen door wouldn't have a chance to hit him in the butt on the way out. Buh-bye! :howdy:

I liked that picture someone posted a while back with the lawn strewn with his clothes and the boat spray painted. That would be me. :biggrin:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Sounds like the truck owner with the Calvin really needs to get over it.

In my scenario where the wife scares the crap out of the cheater, she could announce she's leaving right after he wakes up and discovers his "wound." I agree that she shouldn't really hurt the guy.

How's this for closure? (This idea is from an old repeat of the Don & Mike show, by the way.) Bill Clinton's punishment for Lewinsky should have been Hillary giving him three whacks to the groin with a gavel, live on TV.

http

Originally posted by kwillia
A woman I know Nair'ed her husband while he was sleeping as a payback.... not completely.... in streaks and patches everywhere there was hair.

Ok, I've got to stop this right here. This is why I never begin to believe this stuff. No offense, but when I was in HS on the swim team, the new thing to do was to go hairless for meets. I read the instructions for Nair (I think it was the poor brand though, Neat or something???) which said leave on for 15-20 minutes and rub off with a warm wet rag or something. Being the dumbguy that I was, I of course left it on for 35 minutes so it would do a thorough job. It left me with 1st degree burns that plagued me for weeks. I finally had to go to the hospital and the Dr.s said it can give you 2nd burns if you wait too long as well. So what do you think it'll do overnight? I just don't believe it.

As far as crazy glue, I guess I believe that. He had to be drunk though. If I'm sleeping normally, all someone has to do is, as Eddie Murphy says, "graze" that area, and I'm awake, if you know what I mean.