Hello

doorman

Hello, My wife talked me into this. People call me the doorman because I install and repair garage doors. I am not big on chatting on the net. So this is all new to me. So be gentle. She said you guy's can be hard on the new ones..HAHA

W

Wenchy

doorman said:
Hello, My wife talked me into this. People call me the doorman because I install and repair garage doors. I am not big on chatting on the net. So this is all new to me. So be gentle. She said you guy's can be hard on the new ones..HAHA

Who is your wife? :howdy:

doorman

She goes by cdsulhoff. I really did not want her to use our last name as her username but she did it anyways. She also said some of you know her by Gabby.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
doorman said:
I really did not want her to use our last name as her username but she did it anyways.
So you must really not like her putting her MySpace address in her profile.

"Anonymity" is no longer possible on the Net. Everyone is constantly ferreting out information. And then Otter Photoshops a picture of you.

So you might as well make the best of it. :lol:

doorman

Were you here last night. All I know is that she had a house full of girls and I was stuck up stairs watching the kids. I got hosed. To top it off they all were drunk. Except for my wife so won't drink. She is scared to drink while on her medication.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
doorman said:
Were you here last night. All I know is that she had a house full of girls and I was stuck up stairs watching the kids. I got hosed. To top it off they all were drunk. Except for my wife so won't drink. She is scared to drink while on her medication.
Fascinating. :popcorn:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Welcome aboard. :howdy:

I'd imagine as a garage door installer/repairman, you would be used to having your buttons pushed, no? :lmao:

W

Wenchy

doorman said:
Oh yeah, But she wouldn't go for it. 1 guy + more than 10 drunk girls and my wife. Oh yeah what more can a guy ask for... HAHA

What should a guy not post on the forums?

Get back upstairs!!! :wench:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wenchy said:
What should a guy not post on the forums?
I was thinking about you this afternoon - Larry and I were pub crawling and we went past the lobster smashed place :yum:

doorman said:

cdsulhoff - you didn't tell me this... I might have had to come up after dinner. :lol: