Gazebos

Thor

Does anyone have any idea how much those amish gazebos are you see on the side of the road? I want to get one for beside the pool and there are some kits avaiable online but I want to see how the prices stacked up aginst the prebuilt ones.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Thor said:
Does anyone have any idea how much those amish gazebos are you see on the side of the road? I want to get one for beside the pool and there are some kits avaiable online but I want to see how the prices stacked up aginst the prebuilt ones.
Depends on what you want done. But anywhere from 350 - over 1200. they are all custom done, and brought to you for free.
they are REALLY nice though

Thor

mv_princess said:
Depends on what you want done. But anywhere from 350 - over 1200. they are all custom done, and brought to you for free.
they are REALLY nice though

That cheap, really? Humm I'm going to have to check them out then. There used to be a place south on Rt4 north of Prince Frederick but its gone now. I guess I'll have to trek down to St Marys to find one.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Thor said:
That cheap, really? Humm I'm going to have to check them out then. There used to be a place south on Rt4 north of Prince Frederick but its gone now. I guess I'll have to trek down to St Marys to find one.
There is a place right outside of Waldorf, on 301, on your right hand side. Really nice stuff. I will see if I can find better prices for you tonight.

barncat

mv_princess said:
There is a place right outside of Waldorf, on 301, on your right hand side. Really nice stuff. I will see if I can find better prices for you tonight.

Any idea how much their little horse barns are? Like the one with 2 - 3 stalls?

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
barncat said:
Any idea how much their little horse barns are? Like the one with 2 - 3 stalls?
Um no, we weren't looking at those. But I will look at the paper, there was a website. So I will post that tonight.

Thor

mv_princess said:

Thanks we are looking for somthing in the 10-12 foot range.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Thor said:
Thanks we are looking for somthing in the 10-12 foot range.
Ok. Just remember they come with a TON of options. Windows/no windows door/no door. You name it, it can be done.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Here's one place to check. It's Alan's Outlet in Hughesville:

www:AlansOutlet.com

Click on the gazebo link to the different manufacturers. You can also select your desired size to find out the price.

mori

Alan's?????

If you do buy from Alan's make sure you record everything they say in Audio and Vidio, Get a notorized sales receipt. So when they say they didn't say that-you can proove them wrong. The salesman (VP of the Company) made all kinds on promises. When the delivery who is a sub contractor and delivers for all the places at differant prices shows up-the goat rope begins. He wanted to charge extra for things I had already paid for and made up extra things to charge for. When you call them-they forget even though it was on my receipt. Try to call Alan...... Still waiting 7 months later for that return call.

Just my 2 cents on waht happened to me!

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
mori said:
If you do buy from Alan's make sure you record everything they say in Audio and Vidio, Get a notorized sales receipt. So when they say they didn't say that-you can proove them wrong. The salesman (VP of the Company) made all kinds on promises. When the delivery who is a sub contractor and delivers for all the places at differant prices shows up-the goat rope begins. He wanted to charge extra for things I had already paid for and made up extra things to charge for. When you call them-they forget even though it was on my receipt. Try to call Alan...... Still waiting 7 months later for that return call.

I'm sorry you had such a crappy experience with them. I've purchased two different sheds from there, and have never had anything other than great service. I'd gladly do business with them again. :yay:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BadGirl said:
I'm sorry you had such a crappy experience with them. I've purchased two different sheds from there, and have never had anything other than great service. I'd gladly do business with them again. :yay:

:yeahthat: Except only one shed. :lol: It was exactly as ordered, came in on time, and was set up very carefully and quickly. :yay: :yay:

Thor

mori said:

Okay well I guess they are out.

OldHillcrestGuy

Try the Amish, I found Alan's to be just a bit high. If you have a Saturday morning free or any day other then Sunday, take a drive in the country around Charlotte Hall and Mechcanicsville, on Rt. 6 (New Market Rd) just up from Rt. 5, there is Hertlzer's, he will build just about anything your looking for, also try along Thompson"s Corner Rd (Rt 236), Ryceville Rd and Dixon Lyon Rd off of 236 many shed and gazebo builders, driveway's usually marked by signs saying sheds, (don't take a clean car down these driveways especially if its dusty).
There are more places other then the one's I have mentioned, I have even had them come to my house and put siding on a wood shed I that I got 10 years earlier from Hertlzer's.
I felt going to them instead the places along the road (ex. Alan's) you cut out the middle man.