Let it smow . . . or not?

Thor

So I'll leave it up to yall. Do I put the smow blade on the tractor or leave it off. If I take the time to put it on the smow will be canceled, I guarantee it.

So do you want the smow or not.

Otter

Nothing to see here
....significant Accumulations Of Freezing Rain Are Likely Across Most Of Region. Temperatures Are Forecast To Remain Below Freezing From Monday Night Through Wednesday Morning with The Exception Of Lower Southern Maryland.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
otter said:
....significant Accumulations Of Freezing Rain Are Likely Across Most Of Region. Temperatures Are Forecast To Remain Below Freezing From Monday Night Through Wednesday Morning with The Exception Of Lower Southern Maryland.

I have an appt in Annapolis Wednesday :ohwell:

jenbengen

Watch it
It always feels like when they warn us of snow/ice we get none and when they say Southern MD will be spared we get hammered. I've got a brand new sled that is begging to go down our giant hill. I guess if we receive ice we could technically use the sled (we'll be FLYING down that hill. lol).

After last weeks disappointment, I try not to get TOO excited.

SamSpade

I'm bettin' on almost no snow. It's almost a given that every time they squawk loudly about some massive snowfall, it turns out to be a pipsqueak of a storm.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
SamSpade said:
I'm bettin' on almost no snow. It's almost a given that every time they squawk loudly about some massive snowfall, it turns out to be a pipsqueak of a storm.

Good bet since they're not calling for snow now...haven't been for a couple of days actually. :lol:

S

StrwberryKisses

Gummie said:
We don't have to worry about ice. I bought ice insurance (i.e. salt) today.

Therefore no chance of ice.

I so hope you are right. I hate the ice.