Waldorf Liquor License lost over dancers’ lewd acts

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, since when does a Thai restaurant have nudie dancers???? :twitch:

A flier presented to the board advertised the exotic dancing night with the ‘‘D.C. Bad Girls” live on stage.
Rut roh...:lol:

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
To be honest does anyone really care? Liquor board revolking a license for a little nudity? who cares ...County has alot more serious problems then a couple strippers dancing at Thai restaurant.

How about you take the salary away from the person driving around looking for strippers and hire another cop so my chances of making it from the mall to my vehicle are better then 50/50 of being assaulted, robbed, raped or murdered. Just a thought :whistle:

mike44md

bfncbs1 said:
To be honest does anyone really care? Liquor board revolking a license for a little nudity? who cares ...County has alot more serious problems then a couple strippers dancing at Thai restaurant.

How about you take the salary away from the person driving around looking for strippers and hire another cop so my chances of making it from the mall to my vehicle are better then 50/50 of being assaulted, robbed, raped or murdered. Just a thought :whistle:
:yeahthat:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
bfncbs1 said:
I find that attitude disturbing. People are #####ing their faces off to get smoking in restaurants banned, however it seems some naked skank's hmm-hmm is acceptable restaurant decor?

And a violation is a violation - no different than if the restaurant were serving minors or serving after 2am (or whatever the cutoff time is now). Besides, the cop would catch some mugger and the judge would just let them go anyway, so what's the point of the cop wasting his time on that crap?

AndyMarquisLIVE

bfncbs1 said:

But Rex Coffey would rather go after the harmless guy and allow the situation to spiral out of control. So, he can now justify handing out warrants with fully-armed SWAT teams because it's a bad area, and he can justify excessive force because you never know when you've saved someones life. He can justify police officers killing someone randomly because he might have been connected to someone's rape.

Negative Nancy

Pissy Biatch
bfncbs1 said:

It's not up to the cops to patrol the Mall it's up to the owners, Simon Management. So call them and tell them they suck and need to spend more.

AndyMarquisLIVE

vraiblonde said:
I find that attitude disturbing. People are #####ing their faces off to get smoking in restaurants banned, however it seems some naked skank's hmm-hmm is acceptable restaurant decor?

And a violation is a violation - no different than if the restaurant were serving minors or serving after 2am (or whatever the cutoff time is now). Besides, the cop would catch some mugger and the judge would just let them go anyway, so what's the point of the cop wasting his time on that crap?
Rex Coffey has an agenda. Plain and simple.

I voted against him, but since this county's so damn liberal, people voted because of the (D) next to his name instead of listening to his take on the issues.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am absolutely DYING for Mikeinsmd to come in here and tell me that if I don't want to see naked women dancing at a restaurant, don't eat there :jet:

Come on, Mikey - don't let me down, boy!

AndyMarquisLIVE

vraiblonde said:
I am absolutely DYING for Mikeinsmd to come in here and tell me that if I don't want to see naked women dancing at a restaurant, don't eat there :jet:

Come on, Mikey - don't let me down, boy!
:killingme

bfncbs1

vraiblonde said:

Dont care about smoking or nudity....that's choice we make when we enter establishment. I like to keep my wallet in my pocket is all I'm saying. Not have to give it up each time I leave a place in Waldorf.

Before long it will be a track meet trying to get to your car without being robbed. All out sprint to your vehicle. It's either that or you could play the numbers and wait to make your dash to your vehicle when a group of other's exit at the sametime and pray they get robbed instead of you...I mean come on Waldorf is just a extension of PG county and it's getting worse daily.

To me that was petty with the nudity....The owner of the restaurant made a bad decision. Should he have lost his license? No he should have been fined. There are other places that continue to serve to minors and have had several offenses and still have there licenses? But this guy is struggling probably to survive and made a bad choice in hiring a promoter to bring in much needed business. Now he will probably be out of business without a Liquor license. The Liquor board is crooked. Wannabe politicians

bfncbs1

Besides, the cop would catch some mugger and the judge would just let them go anyway, so what's the point of the cop wasting his time on that crap?[/QUOTE]

I do agree with that statement.......It's terrible how many chances these people get

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
I'm gonna go ahead and circumvent the coming responses now

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,193652,00.html
Yes the link is from FOX Noise, so you righties can go ahead and believe it now.
When I read these stories, I have a hard time believing that it's so cut and dried and these folks are the innocent choir boys the media likes to make them out to be.

I also don't believe that this Thai restaurant guy is getting his license pulled for a first time violation. That's highly unusual, so I'm inclined to believe that he's got a few priors under his belt.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
vraiblonde said:
When I read these stories, I have a hard time believing that it's so cut and dried and these folks are the innocent choir boys the media likes to make them out to be.

Well, until I have something else to go on, that's all I have. :shrug:

AndyMarquisLIVE

vraiblonde said:

I also don't believe that this Thai restaurant guy is getting his license pulled for a first time violation. That's highly unusual, so I'm inclined to believe that he's got a few priors under his belt.
:jet:

I should've known you'd be the one to say it!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
:jet:

I should've known you'd be the one to say it!

Of course she is. :lmao: She's the eternal optimist when it comes to our public servants. However, they're are plenty of trigger happy cops out there, not to mention looking for an easy bust and someone to make an example out of. I don't find this story hard to believe at all.

AndyMarquisLIVE

elaine said:
Of course she is. :lmao: She's the eternal optimist when it comes to our public servants. However, they're are plenty of trigger happy cops out there, not to mention looking for an easy bust and someone to make an example out of. I don't find this story hard to believe at all.
Hasn't everyone known that Thai Restraunt is racy? I do, and I've never been there.

I'll humor Vrai, if you don't like it - don't eat there.