for the ASAHI crowd, a fresh cup of...

red

sushumug-1.jpg

John Z

if you will
Hey, I've got a sushi shirt that looks like that. Truly tacky, but when I saw it, I had to have it! :biggrin:

tater

Speaking of Asahi

I would do some crazy shiznit for some of their fried rice. :yum: Wish I knew how I could make it myself and have it turn out like theirs. Anyone on here work over there? I'm sure the ingredients are a big secret with them so it would be useless to ask. There's gotta be way to get it though because if they can get our stuff from Los Alamos, by God I should be able to get their flide lise recipe. Wait, that was the Chinese wasn't it? Hmmmm, wonder how their rice is. :confused:

tater

Re: Re: Speaking of Asahi

Originally posted by kwillia
:yay: I totally agree... I always have the urge to lick the plate clean... :yum:

Might as well, I do. I get the strangest looks :lol:. I get the same exact look when I drink straight out of the soup bowl with the one biga$$ mushroom in it :rolleyes:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Oh I want one of those. Wonder if I took it up there if they would fill it up with plum wine for me?!

Cheerios

Is This A Preparation Or The End Result?

Just wondering about ASASHI - trying to find a place that serves Gruel - good for the stomach I here -