So how was the tiki opening?

Ponytail

New ownership, right? How was it? The guy that is training me went. Said outside was a wash, inside was ok. But that Sat/Sun made up for Friday.

Anybody see an old dude there that kinda looked like Yoda?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
NO! not new owership. Check the bazillion other threads on this topic.:biggrin:

Friday not any busier than a good Saturday. Saturday closed early due to a fight... Sunday fine...

D

drinkywinky

Were there many boobs on display Saturday? I think I saw about 5 or 6 sets of boobies on Friday :D

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Didn't go. But someone called DC 101 this morning and said they saw a couple having sex in the handicapped portapotty. Maybe the Tiki should use Colt 45's slogan "Works Every Time."

Ponytail

Originally posted by kwillia
:howdy: Welcome back, PT... are you an official Lusbian now?

Well, I'm living out of a hotel right now. Settlement is scheduled for this Friday.

I decided not to go to the Tiki opening, due to weather and other things to do.

RodRugg

Well, I went to this Tiki thing on Saturday, and let me just say, it was NOT what I was expecting at all. There was all these people and they was drinking alcohol and screaming obsenities and throwing dirt. Some man smashed me in the head with a cell phone and kicked me in the ribs til I passed out. I will never go again if that man is still there. He was tall with brown hair and he was drinking beer and eating some shrimps. I really hated that night and I woke up with a ponytail and three broken ribs.

Ponytail

He said a ponytail. It wasn't THE Ponytail. Lets just get THAT straight. :biggrin: I was in Philly, with my dog, I swear!

He may have woken up with the ### of a horse, but it wasn't THIS Ponytail! :biggrin:

Last edited:

Jameo

What?!
Originally posted by Ponytail
He said a ponytail. It wasn't THE Ponytail. Lets just get THAT straight. :biggrin: I was in Philly, with my dog, I swear!

He may have woken up with the ### of a horse, but it wasn't THIS Ponytail! :biggrin:

I think I saw you today, coming out a bank in Lexinton Park around 11 - 12ish? You have a SWEET AZZ JEEP!!! :cheers:

iceeyes9

Born and Bred Hillybilly
Originally posted by drinkywinky
Were there many boobs on display Saturday? I think I saw about 5 or 6 sets of boobies on Friday :D

Whats everyone obcession with boobs, I see a set every morning......I just don't get it:neener: :neener: :neener:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by drinkywinky

Serious question--I don't understand why women flash these at events like the Tiki and Mardi Gras. Every woman I know has spent a great deal of her life fighting off unwanted male attention. (Some have said they really didn't appreciate the humor of Pepe Le Pew until high school.) There are a lot of male jerks who would interpret bare breasts as an invitation to ogle or even to cop a feel. Of course these guys are idiots. But why would a woman do anything to encourage the idiots?

Please don't misinterpret this as "blaming the victim." This isn't the same as saying that a woman who teases or who wears short skirts is inviting rape. Rape is a power issue, not a sexuality issue.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Tonio
But why would a woman do anything to encourage the idiots?
Cause she is drunk?!:rolleyes: Or it can be a liberating experience for the female, a moment of power, or it could even be a self-esteem issue. I personally vote for drunk, but then again having gone to topless beaches I would vote for liberating as well:wink:

http

Originally posted by migtig
Cause she is drunk?!:rolleyes: Or it can be a liberating experience for the female, a moment of power, or it could even be a self-esteem issue. I personally vote for drunk, but then again having gone to topless beaches I would vote for liberating as well:wink:

I buy all that except the moment of power (for this particular example). Only because as a guy I can get the same thrill with an animated gif of a pair of t!ts. And with that, at least I can watch it over and over again. We men maybe from Mars and pretty stupid on a regular basis but one thing we are good at is promoting the illusion of power.

SxyPrincess

I see nothing wrong with letting the 'puppies' breathe...:cool: I love watching men drool over something they can't have...:bubble:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
So what about the drunk guys who think it's OK to paw the puppies? (Hey, there are two matching metaphors...) What do you do, just knee them in the groin?

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by migtig
There is the "power":wink:

Geesh, Mig, how soon you forget!!!...I know Steve gave ya the power lecture and it wasn't the puppies that gave ya power..:lmao: