Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is it with certain apartment complex's

Watercolor... I feel I should let you know this about Section 8 housing.. Property Managers cannot spray by law in apartments. It must be done professionally by a pest control company. (For liability reasons).

Secondly.. be careful what you spray or put out around small children.. they tend to put there hands in there mouth alot..

If a Property Manager has problems with people who cannot or will not live in a cleanly manner they do have the right not to renew a lease or evict for reasons of contributing to the right to a safe and healthy environment for their other residents.

Also if you use any bombing poison BE CAREFUL OF GAS... If can and has blown up houses before.

Getting rid of roaches and bugs is a long hard process most of the time.. but you have to get rid of the problem first .. GOOD LUCK !!!

Lightbulb

I just wanted to say that boric acid works well to get rid of roaches. Be careful that children and pets don't get into it. When I lived in base housing I used to put it into a lid and slide it under the refrigerator.

Originally posted by Sharon
    I just wanted to say that boric acid works well to get rid of roaches. Be careful that children and pets don't get into it. When I lived in base housing I used to put it into a lid and slide it under the refrigerator.
    I kinda think you all missed the point from DalmationLady... There are rules and LAWS that landlords and tenants must follow... in accordance with HUD. I suggested an over-the-counter product, but it seems they already tried that. DalmationLady has worked in the area and gave the best advice... contact HUD and have them involved.. obviously the landlord don't care.. but WILL care if HUD is involved.. enough said...
    Nothing is certain except death, taxes - and calls from telemarketers regardless of do-not-call.gov. That don't work! Ask AT&T!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.