Hey Blondie

Trunk Monkey

Defender of the Blonde
The toilet downstairs is back up again and I swear I didn't do it this time. Where is that plunger thing?

Trunk Monkey

Defender of the Blonde
huntr1 said:
It isn't funny. She gets mad if I use her bathroom. Last time she caught me sitting in there reading her magazine she threw a bottle of Bare Minerals at me and twisted my ear. She was screaming something about violating her inner sanctum and monkey butt hair on the seat or something crazy like that.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Trunk Monkey said:
It isn't funny. She gets mad if I use her bathroom. Last time she caught me sitting in there reading her magazine she threw a bottle of Bare Minerals at me and twisted my ear. She was screaming something about violating her inner sanctum and monkey butt hair on the seat or something crazy like that.

She must have thought you were Larry. :shrug:

Trunk Monkey

Defender of the Blonde
First they argue, then he goes down and plays his guitar REALLY loud, then she makes me sit there while she :blahblah: at me, and don't even say something like "You know he has a point." because you will find yourself cleaning the gutters when it is 25 degrees outside and she doesn't care that your species is tropical.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Trunk Monkey said:
First they argue, then he goes down and plays his guitar REALLY loud, then she makes me sit there while she :blahblah: at me, and don't even say something like "You know he has a point." because you will find yourself cleaning the gutters when it is 25 degrees outside and she doesn't care that your species is tropical.

Sounds like a typical night in their household. :shrug:

Trunk Monkey

Defender of the Blonde
jazz lady said:
Sounds like a typical night in their household. :shrug:
Not this bad. I swear I saw her kinking the hose on his breathing machine the other night. I would have told him but I saw what he did to her coffee cup that morning before she came downstairs so I figured it was payback.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Trunk Monkey said:
Not this bad. I swear I saw her kinking the hose on his breathing machine the other night. I would have told him but I saw what he did to her coffee cup that morning before she came downstairs so I figured it was payback.

Continue on... :popcorn:

Trunk Monkey said:
:roflmao:

Trunk Monkey said:
Rim job? :lmao:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
vraiblonde said:
So clean it up! What are you telling me for? :smack:

Remind him that chimps are down in the polls to cavemen now thanks to Geico. Not many people are going to take in a used chimp when its so easy a caveman can do it.

Trunk Monkey

Defender of the Blonde
vraiblonde said:
So clean it up! What are you telling me for? :smack:
I told you puke from a quadruped was not in my job description but since I need my back hair brushed I figured you would owe me so I cleaned it up with those tongs you use on the box you grill animal flesh on.

Trunk Monkey

Defender of the Blonde
FromTexas said:
Remind him that chimps are down in the polls to cavemen now thanks to Geico. Not many people are going to take in a used chimp when its so easy a caveman can do it.
:smack: Cavemen are a flash in the pan. People love Chimps and I would have a new master in a New york minute. :rolleyes:

M

Mousebaby

FromTexas said:

:roflmao:

Oh Kyle, I think you need to come show this Monkey who's king in this castle! :killingme