Power Outage in Lusby Last Night!!!!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
shoe queen said:
Does anyone know why we lost power last night? :shrug:
Because SMECO wanted us to save a few bucks and they don't give monthly rebates. :lol:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
smoothmarine187 said:
we had power in the Ranch club.........

Everyone close to the back gate was out. My daycare provider lost power. She said she heard a loud boom, the lights got bright and then they went out.

smoothmarine187

pixiegirl said:
:yeahthat: Had a squirell get one last winter right in front of my house. I made the other half remove the body from my driveway.

You know it was you plugging in your new ugh....toy..... :lmao: that caused the whole neighborhood to black out...... :killingme

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
pixiegirl said:
:yeahthat: Had a squirell get one last winter right in front of my house. I made the other half remove the body from my driveway.
It was already to eat and you had him throw it away? :shrug: :lol:

Ponytail

I live at the other end, and my lights went WAY dimm and came back on, twice. But the g/f that lives by the garden club area and b'ball courts lost power completely.

Mikeinsmd

Chick hit & cut off a pole near Lil Cove Point & Thunderbird. Got out of car & ran. Power off about 1.5 hours.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:
Chick hit & cut off a pole near Lil Cove Point & Thunderbird. Got out of car & ran. Power off about 1.5 hours.

:howdy:

I heard that on the scanner last night. I wonder if the popo ever caught up to her.