scarriest movie you ever saw

punjabigyrl

I was curious as to the scarriest movie you have seen. The movie that I found scarry is nightmare on elm street 1 and 2 after that it becomes predictable. I have seen most of the horror movies and quite disappointed because they become quite predictable.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Snakes on a Plane, muthaf*&ka!

Just kidding, I've never seen it. I just like doing my Samuel L. Jackson impression.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Ehesef said:
Snakes on a Plane, muthaf*&ka!

Just kidding, I've never seen it. I just like doing my Samuel L. Jackson impression.

That was THE dumbest movie B ever made me sit through. :lmao:

Scary movies don't scare me, most of them just gross me out. I can't do blood and gore. :barf:

Silver Bullet, my parents used to tape my eyelids open and make me watch it, I WAS ONLY 3 YEARS OLD FOR GODS SAKE, YOU PEOPLE ARE ANIMALS!!! :lmao:

But seriously it was Silver bullet, its the first real horror flick I remember watching.

spookthis

Second vote for the Exorcist. I was just barely out of the nest then went crawling back in the middle of the night. I was scared to stay in my apartment by myself for about two weeks. I think the fact they filmed it in Georgetown made it seem to close and real.

Before that it was Hush, Hush, Sweet Charlotte. My brother was babysitting me and tied me to a chair to watch it on TV. Mom kicked his butt later when I went crying to her in the middle of the night.

The exorcist made me feel sick. It really affected me, but I still can't go into the ocean with out hearing the music from "Jaws". After that, "Alien".

I don't watch those type of movies. It's probably because when I was small, I watched Trilogy of Terror. I only recall the third part with the little voodoo-type doll. That movie is probably the reason I do not watch scary movies to this day.

The movie experience that really scared the plop out of me though was pulling into a duplex type drive in In El Cajon, CA, getting in the wrong lane and winding up in the section showing "Shaft". When we looked around we were the only whities in the place. :yikes: As the song says, "Mario Andretti would of sure been proud". :lmao:

Last edited:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Speedy70 said:
I don't watch those type of movies. It's probably because when I was small, I watched Trilogy of Terror. I only recall the third part with the little voodoo-type doll. That movie is probably the reason I do not watch scary movies to this day.

Karen Black, Trilogy of Terror was great. Scared the crap out of me. Same with Exorcist, I couldnt sleep alone for a few days. I would love to see trilogy again.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
thakidistight said:
Silver Bullet, my parents used to tape my eyelids open and make me watch it, I WAS ONLY 3 YEARS OLD FOR GODS SAKE, YOU PEOPLE ARE ANIMALS!!! :lmao:

But seriously it was Silver bullet, its the first real horror flick I remember watching.
:buttkick: You were two, not three.

baileydog said:
Karen Black, Trilogy of Terror was great. Scared the crap out of me. Same with Exorcist, I couldnt sleep alone for a few days. I would love to see trilogy again.

You can buy it on amazon.com (I bought it for my mom for Christmas one year :lol:).