I am HOMELESS its official

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Well mostly homeless and a Lusbian, stayin at a friends for right now. still gota go back and get a few more things from the old place.Its kinda freaky stayin up here with these Yankees. Since DSS gets most of my check I wonder if they could get me some subsidized housing :popcorn:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Dougstermd said:
Well mostly homeless and a Lusbian, stayin at a friends for right now. still gota go back and get a few more things from the old place.Its kinda freaky stayin up here with these Yankees. Since DSS gets most of my check I wonder if they could get me some subsidized housing :popcorn:
Need to rent a room?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Dougstermd said:
What happened to the trailer?

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
LexiGirl75 said:
There are some professional people looking for roomates for Townhouses. Don't throw in the towel yet. It's not over until you give up.

Me and a White Collar roomate :lmao:

I have got plenty of people who have invited me to stay with them. It just sucks havin to depend on someone else. i donot think I will ever have to sleep outdoors.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
BS Gal said:
So, do you clean and cook?

i am a pretty darn good cook but I hate washing dishes. Of course I am good at loading a dishwasher and the place where I am stayin now has one.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Dougstermd said:
i am a pretty darn good cook but I hate washing dishes. Of course I am good at loading a dishwasher and the place where I am stayin now has one.
Ya know, that really sux. I guess your $ is going to child support? How many kids? Doesn't seem right. Does the ex work? Why are you getting hit so hard?

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
BS Gal said:
Ya know, that really sux. I guess your $ is going to child support? How many kids? Doesn't seem right. Does the ex work? Why are you getting hit so hard?

Two kids.
i have a different income level than when i got seperated and voluntary agreed to pay $1400 a month. now they will not reduce the CS to my current income. Atleast not until the Appealet"sp" Court hears my case.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Dougstermd said:
Two kids.
i have a different income level than when i got seperated and voluntary agreed to pay $1400 a month. now they will not reduce the CS to my current income. Atleast not until the Appealet"sp" Court hears my case.
How long will it take to go to the Appeal's Court? Doesn't seem fair that you would lose your home. Do you have the kids at all?

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
LexiGirl75 said:
Not to be all in your business but what is your ex-wifes take on you having to move in with friends? Is she even a little sympathetic?

I do not know what she thinks and I do not really care. What is gonna happen is I will have to move away to find a Job making what i made before. My children will lose interaction with me. something I never ever wanted.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
BS Gal said:
How long will it take to go to the Appeal's Court? Doesn't seem fair that you would lose your home. Do you have the kids at all?

i filed the appeal in I believe october and still no word on a hearing date. I have customary visitation and when ever the mother needs a babysitter for a weekend :lmao:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Dougstermd said:
i filed the appeal in I believe october and still no word on a hearing date. I have customary visitation and when ever the mother needs a babysitter for a weekend :lmao:
Do you have the kids every other weekend or have some sort of custody arrangement? What is "customary" visitation?

oldman

Lobster Land
Dougstermd said:

Stay positive Doug. Things will get better ya just gotta give it time. Been there, done that, and things do work out. Friends will look out for you.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dougstermd said:

Yankees, SoCal are NOT Yankees !!! :tantrum :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

maybe up around PF City and north of........

Last edited: