prayers needed

karmama

My brother Ronald was in an accident on Tuesday the 27th. He greatly needs prayers. As of right now, he is stabilized but it's "touch and go". Please keep us in your prayers.

S

StrwberryKisses

You and your family are in my thoughts. Good look and I hope for a speedy recovery. :huggy:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
karmama said:
My brother Ronald was in an accident on Tuesday the 27th. He greatly needs prayers. As of right now, he is stabilized but it's "touch and go". Please keep us in your prayers.
Any more surgery?

Floyd2004

-Void-
karmama said:

You know im with ya... Im soo tired from lack of sleep from last night. Still praying throughout the day too. Hope he comes through. Hes a strong guy he can do it

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
As of an hour ago he was stabilized but still no where near out of the woods. He is going to have a long recovery. My families prayers are with Ron and his family. :huggy:

Severa

Common sense ain't common
We'll definitely keep Ron and his family in our prayers. Keep us posted, please. :huggy: