Notary Public Needed

microcomputer

Life is good!
Can anyone suggest a Notary Public (near Clements - Leonardtown)? We have Wills, etc. that need to be Notarized.

Thanks!

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
microcomputer said:
Can anyone suggest a Notary Public (near Clements - Leonardtown)? We have Wills, etc. that need to be Notarized.

Thanks!
Cedar Point Federal Credit Union

johnjrval424

If they are wills prepared in the State of Maryland, they do NOT have to be notarized. I know Virginia insists on that but Maryland does not.

If you have a General Durable Power of Attorney, that must be notarized. However, no other estate planning documents need to be in Maryland (i.e., Living Will, Durable Health Care Power of Attorney, etc.).

Just FYI. :howdy:

microcomputer

Life is good!
bfncbs1 said:
Bank Of America, MBT, BB&T, Washington Savings, Bank of Southern MD....They all do it

Finally got back around to taking care of this. FYI - I went to my bank (BoA) and they no longer do Wills or Living Wills. Since I don't belong to any of the other banks - I'll give Cusic Mechanic Service (another suggestion) a call.

Thanks!

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
St. Mary's County Chamber of Commerce in the Airport Terminal Building has a notary on staff as well. But that is farther out than you requested.

In Leonardtown, every attorney's office will have a notary. Just walk in and ask to have your document notarized.

microcomputer

Life is good!
Oz said:
St. Mary's County Chamber of Commerce in the Airport Terminal Building has a notary on staff as well. But that is farther out than you requested.

In Leonardtown, every attorney's office will have a notary. Just walk in and ask to have your document notarized.

Thanks!