recommend a fair State auto inspection business

Ponytail

Need to get a car inspected for State Inspection. never had to do it before. prefer Calvert County, but St. Mary's is ok. Already passed emmissions check on a voluntary check. Just need regular state inspection.

Thanks.

Ponytail

RoseRed said:
Cheseldines
Gives me the shivers to think about it. I had a bad tire experience with them. though they (Meinike) are the ones that put a new exhaust on it for me.

Dunno. I've seen a few recommend Mr Tire. Is the Lx Park loc. the only one that does it, or does the one there behing BJ's do it to?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ponytail said:
Gives me the shivers to think about it. I had a bad tire experience with them. though they (Meinike) are the ones that put a new exhaust on it for me.

Dunno. I've seen a few recommend Mr Tire. Is the Lx Park loc. the only one that does it, or does the one there behing BJ's do it to?

I like the tire place behind BJ's (on the corner). Really nice guy. I went there for new tires and my last il change. :yay:

Ponytail

aps45819 said:
Next to the bowling ally, end of the row, they also do the Hertz rentals. Call ahead and see if they can get you in
:yay: I know where that is now. I remember seeing the sign. Thanks! :yay: I'll have to get the g/f to do it. I'm on my way to Eff Ell AYY. :biggrin:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Friend of mine had his car inspected there and they found some problems. He fixed them and went back. Guy inspecting the car proceded to find some new things to fix. Buddy went in and talked to Mike who fired the guy doing the inspection on the spot and signed the papers.

smoothmarine187

If you are looking for a place in calvert.......the gas station in Lusby, right across from the liquor store does inspections.

Ponytail

smoothmarine187 said:
If you are looking for a place in calvert.......the gas station in Lusby, right across from the liquor store does inspections.

Thanks. I'll have the g/f call them too.

Ponytail

aps45819 said:
Check the link in the bike noise thread about Daytona cracking down on pipes
Have fun :larry:

I'm not going to Daytona, and pipes were never an issue for me. I was always baffled. :biggrin: