Zoysia plugs?

robbie

Anyone know where you can buy these in the area. Don't want to order a bunch and be stuck having to put them in right away.

MillyGrear

robbie said:
Anyone know where you can buy these in the area. Don't want to order a bunch and be stuck having to put them in right away.

What are they :confused: I might have some butt call these plugs something different. :confused: Do you have a picture? :coffee:

penguin6

Oh god, come to my house and you can take it all. Fricking hate that stuff.

Anyway, if you do want it, I've seen it for sale at Homestead Gardens in Davidsonville/Annapolis. I think it is still a bit early as it doesn't handle the cold well (goes brown) but if you put in a few plugs in April May you'll have your yard covered by September.

I'm round-up'ping all mine this Spring and replacing it with something less invasive.

robbie

I've got two dogs and run a daycare. We've taken out trees and tried seed and sod and I just want something other than dirt.

bcp

In My Opinion
robbie said:
I've got two dogs and run a daycare. We've taken out trees and tried seed and sod and I just want something other than dirt.
you got something against dirt? its cause its brown isnt it.

racist.

robbie

How come most posts on this site turn racial. What do you expect living in the Washington Metropolitan Area?
Just asking about some grass for my yard. :smack:

bcp

In My Opinion
robbie said:
How come most posts on this site turn racial. What do you expect living in the Washington Metropolitan Area?
Just asking about some grass for my yard. :smack:
you got a daycare thing going and you want to grow grass right in the yard?
are you nuts?

seriously though, I can check homestead for you tomorrow, I live about a mile from them.

Seraphim

MillyGrear said:
What are they :confused: I might have some butt call these plugs something different. :confused: Do you have a picture? :coffee:
You don't wanna know how I read that :lmao: Ok, yea you do :killingme I read it as you having butt plugs :roflmao: I bet you do :really:

robbie

I guess there's not way around stickin your foot in your mouth in here.
Asking about grass plugs for the yard, how do I word it? I appreciate it. :lmao:

bcp

In My Opinion
didnt see any plugs at homiestead.
however there was a gay guy there that might be able to help with those butt plugs if whoever was looking for them still is in search.

you can call them and find out when they will get them in.
410-798-5000